Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Platinum V - Lots of Champions - Very Good IGN - Lots of Icons - 10 Rune Pages

Discussion on [NA] Platinum V - Lots of Champions - Very Good IGN - Lots of Icons - 10 Rune Pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Platinum V - Lots of Champions - Very Good IGN - Lots of Icons - 10 Rune Pages

I'm looking to sell my North American, Platinum 5 League of Legends account with lots of champions, a good summoner name, lots of icons, and 10 rune pages like the title says.

I will not go first but, I have NO problem using a MiddleMan but it will have to be at your expense.
I'm currently only accepting PayPal sent as Family/Friends.
All of the account's details will be listed below so please READ carefully before asking any questions.

Specifications

Basic Information:

Region: NA
Level: 30
Forum Titles: Master Recruiter
Ownership: Original Owner
Bans: 0

Summoner Name

Name: 9 Letter word that is a Synonym of Assessment

Ranked Games

Rank: Platinum 5 Master Yi's Outriders (Will receive the end of season rewards for Platinum)
LP Gain: 18-20 per win (Increases by 1-2 for each consecutive win)
Amount of Ranked Games Played in total: 121
Win-Loss in Ranked: 63W-58L

Normal Games

Has the blank icon
Wins: 1
Takedowns: 35
Farm + Towers: 195

Summoner Icons
Icons Owned: 23

Champions

Amount of Champions Owned: 69 (:P)
List of Champions Owned:

Skins

Amount of Skins Owned: 10
- Mercenary Katarina
- Battle Bunny Riven
- Tango Twisted Fate
- Frosted Ezreal
- Dragon Slayer Vayne
- Grey Warwick
- Medieval Twitch
- iBlitzCrank
- Frostblade Irelia
- Huntress Sivir

Runes

Rune Pages Owned: 10
Runes Owned:

Price: $80 USD (Negotiable to an extent)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking NA Bronze 5 Account with lots of champions and decent rune pages.
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
As the title says. Please leave me your skype/contact information as well as a little bit of details on what you have. Ideal account i am looking for is a Bronze V, preferred bronze in season 1 or 2 if applicable with a very good selection of champions and runes/pages. I do not care for skins, so please don't try to sell me one that has the rare skins, because it translates into unnecessary costs for me. The worse the hidden mmr/elo is, the better, so don't be afraid. I only strictly...
[Selling] EUW - DIAMOND 5 ACCOUNT - 10 Rune pages - 89 Champions - Lots of runes
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys today I am selling an account that just recently reached diamond 5. The mmr seems to pair me with diamond 2 and 1 Frequently. Here is what the account has : http://i.imgur.com/XIjIcLr.jpg http://i.imgur.com/8bvsDox.jpg Additionally the account has 5k IP and 199 Rp
WTS NA Account 65 Champions lots of skins 3 rune pages
12/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
closed
NA acc selling 5 rune pages and lots of runes 38 champions 19 skins -----> ~~CHEAP~~
03/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling North America account with 38 champions 19 skins 5 rune pages with lots of runes 520 wins normal no elo send me your offer ( i prefer paysafecard) Runes pic http://slike.milf-hosting.info/images/1332769519. jpg Champions pic http://slike.milf-hosting.info/images/1332769005. jpg Skins: Nightraven Fiora
US NA account. 52 champs. 17 Rune pages. LOTS OF SKINS. LOTS OF RUNES. $65 CHEAP!
01/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Howdy, I'm selling my league of legends account. I've just gotten tired of the game and really think my league days are over. I'm not posting the username but I will post screenshots as proof etcetc. So first here's the list broken down. Annie- 1820 (Annie in wonderland) Brand- 1495 (Apopcalyptic, Vandal) Ezreal- Nottingham - 520 no longer available Kayle- That one kayle skin no longer available Maokai- 2470 (Charred, Totemic, Festive) Nocturne- 975 (Frozen Terror)