Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold IV EUW account, all champions,skins C H E A P.

Discussion on Gold IV EUW account, all champions,skins C H E A P. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold IV EUW account, all champions,skins C H E A P.

I would like to sell my big account, because I have to stop playin league of legend.

My account is:

Gold IV
EUW server
Skins: Judgement Kayle, PAX Sivir, RIOT Graves, Assasin MasterYi, Unchained Alistar, Riot Girl Tristana, Phantom Karthus, Full Metal Rammus, Dreadknight Garen, Riot Graves

You can see there are some nice skin on it

You have to know it is my account, with my original email. I will give it to you only after payment. I can send picture from everything in skype.

Price is ONLY 25€

If you are interested add me skype: brax32ru
Old 09/19/2014, 17:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

screens? and no, i wont add you on skype.
Old 09/20/2014, 09:11   #3

i can show you the acc on skype camera screen share

or from what you need pictures?
Old 09/20/2014, 20:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

champs, runes, league, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold account, loads of rare skins, over 150 skins, all champions, all runes.
09/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I stopped playing this game since it is so boring to play now, i have had this account in many years. I have never been banned. Album of all screenshots: Account for sale - Imgur The account contains the following:
[Selling] ~LoL Account CHEAP~ *140 skins 40 rare skins All champions Gold V*
08/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi My name is Alex here is the information : Level :30 Rank:Gold V LP :29 LP Per/game : 18-20
[Selling] Gold Account with 47 Skins + 116 Champions
12/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi I'm wiling to sell one of my accounts. This one has 47 Skins and 116 Champions ( All ) Here are the skins: Sherwood Forest Ashe Amethyst Ashe
[Selling] Gold III account 110 champions+46 Skins
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i want to sell my Gold III acc 0 league points. Account is EUW . Account have Season II summoner icon and Gold / Silver season II icon Account didnt have Skarner , Sejuani , Quinn and Nami The skins u can see on the 3 pictures . 23 RP and 7500 Ip on this account left. U get the fist email with password , lol loginname and password. Prefer Paysafecard. Skype : Aristro1990
[Selling] Gold Account «HOT» 101 champions & 70 skins
04/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I'm selling this Gold account Level 30 with 101 Champions, 70 skins, 5 runes page and 2724 RP & 4717 IP. There is some prints. Profile: http://i50.tinypic.com/2af9vr9.jpg Runes: http://i47.tinypic.com/2vj1vg3.jpg