Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked Lvl 30 League of Legends, lots of skins/champs.

Discussion on Unranked Lvl 30 League of Legends, lots of skins/champs. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Unranked Lvl 30 League of Legends, lots of skins/champs.

Hello everyone, my name is Auron and i'm trying to sell/trade my lvl 30 LoL account. I have a TON of champions and even more skins along with runes. There would be too much to list every single skin and champion so if you want the specifics, please place your skype down below and i'll add you so we can talk details. Also, if you don't want to buy it, we can trade. I'm looking for a SO s4 league account. I want SO forcepacks and some sets. Doesn't have to be combi but it can't be a bugged account. You must be the original owner of this account with the email so we can exchange information. Let me know if this interests you. My skype is Jose.Rivas.89.

Tags
lol s4 trade