Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Reliable Booster looking for a provider.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 950
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Reliable Booster looking for a provider.

Hello,

I am lokki123, I used to run my own Elo boost service and I used to work for multiple elo boost providers. I usually jobs around bronze/silver or gold.
I was Diamond season 2 and season 3 and reached Diamond 4 right after season 4 launched.

I took a break and now i am back in the mix. Instead of going hardcore on my mains and smurfs ( which are also diamond) I rather start off slowly by boosting low elo accounts. I prefer to work for a Elo boost provider for a steady flow of jobs and a reliable source of income. (no money scams etc). Working for a provider also drops a lot of weight from your shoulders compared to work on your own.

SO; Are you a big Eloboost provider and you could use a guy that can do the low elo jobs for you, just contact me!

I am:
-Reliable
-Fast
-Proffesional
-Experienced
-Diamond+ player (reached d1)

All you have to do is add me on skype or send me a private message.

Lokki123

Old 09/17/2014, 23:18   #2

elite*gold: 950
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Pushing my thead.

Also, if you are a provider, let me just make this clear:

I assume I will not get 100%! As you get me a job you will of course get a % of the money (we will discuss that part in private). So you basically get money while you not even boosting .

« League Of Legends Accounts | Bronze 1 - Silver V NA Server »