Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

metin2 de 99 WARRIOR body for 30 lvl

Discussion on metin2 de 99 WARRIOR body for 30 lvl within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
metin2 de 99 WARRIOR body for 30 lvl

LEAGUEDROPPER IS A PROGRAM THAT LETS YOU TO DESTROY YOUR CURRENT GAME AND MAKE IT COMPLETELY DISSAPER! (IF YOU ARE LOSING AND THE ENEMIES ARE ABOUT TO DESTROY YOUR NEXUS SIMPLY START LOLDROPPER 2.0 AND YOU WILL BE RETURNED TO THE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS LOBBY AND THE GAME WILL NOT APPEAR IN YOUR MATCH HISTORY)

SINCE YESTERDAY YOU CAN PURCHASE A TRIAL VERSION OF LOLDROPPER ON 1 DAY FOR EXTRA 2 USD.

Purchase here >>

Video presentantion:

Purchasers goal: 1226/1500

Payment method: Paypal

Contact skype: ashilv

LoLDropper Download

Scan:

Price: 9$ for 1 month, 2$ for 1 day/trial

In version 2.1 we have added:

- More servers. Our service is much more stable and fast! Average drophcking time lowered from 7 minutes to 5 minutes!
- Live message system built in our Client. You will get insta notifications with important messages!
- Auto-Lag when enemy team is doing Baron / Dragon / Running with low HP.
- Auto Drophck when your nexus is going to be destroyed. (can be turned off)
- Possibility to drophck only enemy team. (This is still BETA, we will improve it in next version. Since now you are using it at your own risk)

We are offering proffessional drophcking service. We have more than 40 Good Quality Virtual Private Servers with more than 70 Gbps total power. You are able to drophck your game really quickly. Our servers are also protected, they are changing IP every 10 seconds so you won't be targeted by Riot Games and your account won't be banned.

- Anti Targetting system, you won't be banned no matter what.
- 100% chance to drophqck your game. Our total power is 72 Gbps (currently if we get more users we will increase amount of our servers)

Any questions? - We will answer as fast as we can.

Link to purchase: or Paysafecard on our site.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

LoLDropper Q&A

Q: I bought LoL Dropper 2.0, what should i do?
A: Check your e-mail, you will get an e-mail from us, click in the link and paste your license there.

Q: How much cost LoL Dropper 2.0?
A: 8$ for lifetime session on 1 PC.

Q: Can i get banned for this?
A: No way if you are smart, you can't win every game. On 10 games make 1/2 losses. Don't make w/l ratio like: 100 wins 5 losses suspicious, right?

Q: How can i contact with you?
A: We got a support -

Q: LoLDropper 2.01 will be free?
A: Ehh, no. 60% from our revenue is for servers' payment.

Q: Can i vouch for you? I'll give you nice feedback!
A: You need be trusted member with reputation +250 + we don't accepting people: 2014,2013.

Q: Why should i buy your product?
A: It's cheap, you can get your dream division.

Q: On what should i regard?
A: Don't drophck your games on streams, don't write on chat "i'll drop it don't worry" etc.

Q: How to use it?
A: <- watch our video

Q: How can i download LoLDropper?
A: Scan:

ITS AN AUTO BUY, AFTER SUCCESFUL PURCHASE CHECK YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL AND U WILL GET LINK, PASTE YOUR LICENSE THERE.

__________________________________________________ _____________________