Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ELO BOOST bronze -> plat (NA ONLY!)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELO BOOST bronze -> plat (NA ONLY!)

Hello, I'm a diamond player looking to boost any rank up to plat V on the NA server and to earn some rating on EPVP. My prices are very flexible, we can negotiate over skype until you're satisfied! If you're interested, you can contact me @ NaqMachine on skype and we can get started any time!

BUMP!

Old 09/13/2014, 19:25   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 20
added on skype!

« Sell Account League of Legends GOLD V | Eloboosting (need vouches) »

Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Boost bronze-plat
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Boosting on EUW from Bronze-Plat Holidays ATM! and special prices just contact me English Just contact me for prices and details :) I am a Dia V Mid/Jungle/Supp main. Due to being a student I will just boost one at a time. Just send my...
[Selling] ELO BOOST BRONZE - PLAT
08/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Friend is a diamond player, he's looking to boost some people for some money whilst he plays. If anyone is interested please feel free to reply or add my skype (Kyle.Iddon) and we can discuss it further :)
[Selling] ELO BOOST BRONZE-PLAT NA ONLY
06/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
FAST & RELIABLE BOOSTING Hello, I am currently Diamond 1 NA player and have tons of boosting experience. My season 2 ranking was platinum, season 3 diamond II, and currently this season Diamond 1 peak 92 LP. My prices: Bronze V > Bronze IV:...
[Selling] elo boost!!! Bronze V - Plat I
09/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, i want to offer you my elo boost service. Me: Diamond 1 Player, 19 years old, bored :mofo: Easiest champ to carry team: lee yes i know i am new here and its always a risk to trust someone like me. but i can tell you that the trust...
Elo Boost Bronze V - Plat 1
03/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ELO BOOSTING SERVICE EUW / EUNORDIC ELO Pushing on EU Cheap EU Elo Push Service done by 2220 player Hey guys, I am introducing you to my cheap EUW elo boost service! NOTE: Can also boost eu/east!