Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF booster on euw to duo with (around plat divisions)

Discussion on LF booster on euw to duo with (around plat divisions) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 47
LF booster on euw to duo with (around plat divisions)

looking for another booster to duo so we can finish both orders faster. contact me asap (atm gold I - plat V)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] N.A Boosting up to Plat. VERY CHEAP. Up to 2 divisions/day!
04/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys my name is Kazzic and this is my independent boosting service. I am currently a Diamond player looking to boost people in the bronze, silver, and gold divisions because it is insanely easy for me to carry. I have had over 20 successful jobs. I try my hardest to be personable and talk with you throughout the entire process. I enjoy when you spectate me while i'm on your account to see if you learn anything. I also give any tips I can. Vouches at the bottom of this post. SKYPE:...
[Selling] N.A Boosting up to Plat. VERY CHEAP. Up to 2 divisions/day!!
03/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello guys my name is Gladiator Ak and this is my independent boosting service. I am currently a Diamond player looking to boost people in the bronze, silver, and gold divisions because it is insanely easy for me to carry. I have had over 20 successful jobs. I try my hardest to be personable and talk with you throughout the entire process. I enjoy when you spectate me while i'm on your account to see if you learn anything. I also give any tips I can. Vouches at the bottom of this post. SKYPE:...
[Buying] A few divisions, Gold I- Plat IV or higher
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
EUW Currently Gold I 28 LP. Getting 27-30 LP, should ofcourse go up even higher if you win a few more in a row. Lf a nice price, I will order a couple of divisions (depending on price) + the MMR is extreme after I played placements with diamond IV-IIs (look lolking). If pple arent very keen on making discounts for high MMR I might buy per win if you got a nice price. I prefer if you write in the thread I will keep updating it :)
[Selling] (EUW) Eloboost Bronze&Silver Divisions (Plat 1 player)
04/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, i offer my services of eloboost on EUW. Info about me: I'm a experimented player and i decided to eloboost since i have time now. Im a high soloQ player in each season. I will start boosting only Bronze & Silver divisions, since they are easiest and faster divisions to carry games. s2 - Diamond player s3 - Plat I (2100 elo)
[S] Booster for 1 or 2 Divisions
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, i search a booster for one or two divisions. U have to do it today and over the night i want tomorrow division 3 I am in Gold division 5