Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Urf the Manatee Warwick Acc Unranked LVL 30 EuW

Old 10/12/2014, 11:41   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I reported the account to League as well, so it should get banned hopefully soon so he can stop scamming people. Give this ****** what he deserves.

Old 10/12/2014, 12:27   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 94
edit: he has the regmail but keeps claiming he does not, so basically when you buy it he will say he does not have the reg mail and just changes the pw the day after so he can scam you.

Tags
rare skins, unranked acc euw

« EUW UNRANKED BEAST ACCOUNT! | Selling Cheap Bronze/Unranked Accounts »

Similar Threads
[Selling] selling Silver 2 Account with Urf The Manatee Warwick skin
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SMURF OR A NEW ACCOUNT FOR THE NEW SEASON? I want to sell one of my oldest league of legends accounts. It was on NA until the switch to euw was available, now its on EUW. About the account: It has a very low amount of...
[Buying] Urf the manatee warwick and King rammus
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Like the title says I'm looking for an account with The urf warwick skin and King rammus. If it happens to have anything else like the victorious skins that would be great but not entirely necessary. Other skins I'm kind of looking for would...
[Selling] AMAZINGLY GOOD NA UNRANKED ACCOUNT WITH UFO CORKI, URF THE MANATEE ETC.
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys, i'm selling a lvl30 NA unranked account with Urf The Manatee, UFO Corki, Pulsefire Ezreal and many more! For the full list, PM me. Unfortunatley, there are no free transfers for any server. It has 1060RP, and 3920IP with 4 IP...
EUWEST - Soccer EZ, Urf the Manatee Warwick, RE-gifted AMUMU etc.
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Wanna sell my Account, comes with all Datas, like E-Mail, last credit card numbers, full name etc. SERVER : Eu-West 10 Runepages Season 1 + 2 Silver 11 Champs missed
striker ez, re-gifted amumu, warwick urf the manatee ACC
05/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
So im gonna sell this rar acc to highstes bid within the next hours, only comment through this thread, wont read pm. accept only pp. SKINS : Golden Alistar, Unchained Alistar RE-GIFTED AMUMU !! Woad Ashe