Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platin 3 account EUNE account 17€ (negotiable)

Discussion on Platin 3 account EUNE account 17€ (negotiable) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 105/1/2
Platin 3 account EUNE account 17€ (negotiable)

Selling my plat 3 account on eune.
Has the most AP Heros:
Ahri(Midnight Ahri), Annie, Ashe, Cassio, Kata, Kayle, Kennen, Lux(Sorcerer Lux), Malph, Yi, Morgana, Nunu, Orianna, Ryze, Soraka, Tristana, Twisted Fate, Fizz

2 AP runepages, 1 against ad and 1 against ap heros.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PBE account for $15! (Negotiable)
08/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ADD ME ON SKYPE IF YOUR INTERESTED OR COMMENT Have u ever wanted to use the BRAND new champs? the BRAND new skins ? Hell, even old skins u dont have like championship riven? Well now you can! Selling my PBE account and im asking for 15$ (11.22€) but price is very negotiable! I will send pictures of the account if you add me on skype (only serious offers please) So what are you waiting for? ADD ME! 1!!!111!
EUNE Account with 64 skins and all champs for 60$|NEGOTIABLE
02/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
For list of skins and more info,add my skype:randomseller
[Buying] SMURF PLATIN ACCOUNT EUNE/EUW
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
price: paysafecard with 25euro trading only via high trusted middleman must have played a few matches + original email with first email from riot ,, welcome to league of legends '' pm me
[S] Darkorbit account GE5 | 60€ negotiable
05/13/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 6 Replies
Hello. I have a DarkOrbit account for sale: Server: Global Europe 5 Level: 18 (~700 mil exp & ~7 mil honor) Company: MMO Rank: Basic Major Credits: ~11 mil Uridium: ~30 k
[Selling] Gold V Account and Silver II account EUWEST 50€ (Negotiable)
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
GOLD V Account 92 Champs 12 Rune pages 10+ Skins Almost all runes Silver II Account 50 Champs 2 Rune pages 3 Skins