Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Fresh EUW Gold 4 HIGH MMR (35 Games Played) Account with EUW Unranked

Discussion on Trading Fresh EUW Gold 4 HIGH MMR (35 Games Played) Account with EUW Unranked within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading Fresh EUW Gold 4 HIGH MMR (35 Games Played) Account with EUW Unranked

Trading Fresh EUW Gold 4 (35 Games Played) Account with EUW Unranked.

21 Win, 14 Lose. Gold 2 MMR.

Unranked account has to have 16 champs atleast.

Contact me using Private Message.

Trading Silver 2 Account for unranked too.

51 champ
hearthseeker ashe
arcade heca
nurse akali
tundra hunter ww
grungy nunu
galactic nasus
4k ip 4 win ip boost

NOTE: TRADING BOTH OF THESE ACCOUNTS FOR ONE UNRANKED ACCOUNT
Old 09/09/2014, 17:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP

post updated

bmp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS LoL account,7 games played unranked.
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yow,want to sell a LoL account that only has 7 games played therefore still unranked. I quitted this long ago so im selling it for 20 euros only. Henry Fitzroy's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats PM me for my skype if you interested Taking paypal only
[Trading] Trading P1 99 LP High MMR (D1) for Unranked (no games played) 30 with many champs/run
03/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Leave your skype in the comments so I can add please and we can discuss details... THIS IS NA SERVERS ONLY!
[Buying] WTB FRESH LVL 30 EUW ACCOUNT (0 RANKED GAMES PLAYED OR FEW)
11/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
It needs to have 16 heroes on it and basic rune page (15 ad 12 armor 12 mr).Add me on skype radu.cristian280 ty.
[Buying] Unranked or few games played account
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi there, I am looking for a unranked lvl 30 account, or an account that only has a few matches played in ranked. I can only offer PSC. contact me on skype: dbsowner => Server: EU WEST PS: if you dont believe I am legit, i have a friend on ePVP that can confirm that i am legit. :p
[Selling] Fresh NA Gold III Account (Less than 40 ranked games played) || $45USD
04/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling one of my smurfs on the NA server, its extremely basic and comes with very limited champions, buts it perfect if you want to get out of the lower brackets. It only comes with 16 champions (requirement to play ranked). Happy to go first to those with a decent amount of rep. Skype: Lhuggins1989