Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Booster with job IN dia5 and above west

Discussion on Booster with job IN dia5 and above west within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Booster with job IN dia5 and above west

For duoq add me in skype jamaicanlion4 with a bit payment from myside

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for duoq partner with job in Plat 2,1 Dia5 WEST
08/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Will pay him a bit but faaaaaaaast. msg me skype hi.iamzane
Looking for booster Plat2-Dia5
08/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
My goal is to reach Diamond 5 until the end of the season. I just wanted to ask for prices for this case: Boost or Duo Currently I am: Platinum2 - 49LP - Europe West Average LP for a win: 20 My Account has got 4 Rune Pages, 70Champs Just tell me your prices, payment method etc.
Looking for booster to DUOQ west
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Sup. Looking for an elobooster, who's boosting west account atm, to carry with, best - support maining role, but its w/e. The lower division boostin, the better. Pm me.
Looking for another booster to duo with on west
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Server: EUW Elo of the account I'm boosting: Currently Bronze 1, with 74 LP What am I looking for: Another booster with an account to boost around similar elo. Should be a Diamond player, or Plat 1-2. What will you have from it: 20 minute victories, it's much easier to carry in two people, than in one. What is my elo and main account: Currently have a Diamond 1 account on EUNE server, can whisper, verify etc. Contacts: reply to this thread, send me a private message, or: skype -...