Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DUOQ Boost From s2 to s1

Discussion on DUOQ Boost From s2 to s1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DUOQ Boost From s2 to s1

HI im looking for a duoq boost. Server:EUW (from silver 2 to silver 1)
Price per division 10 euros

Payment PSC

GIVE ME A PM

Thanks.
Old 09/07/2014, 11:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can soloque only, can do one vouch game for you.
Old 09/07/2014, 11:25   #3

sorry only duoq but thanks at the same
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Duoq Boost euw
02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I got my first customer now, and I want to take some more job duoQing so people may feel safer. The price is the same as in this thread:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-leg ends-trading/3016074-elo-boost-euw.html Add skype: silvioeragay
[S] 15€ PSC [B] DuoQ Boost
12/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, suche auf diesem wege 15€ paysafecard damit ich mir auf meinem smurf 2 gescheite champions kaufen kann. Als gegenleistung biete ich euch an jedesmal wenn ich smurfe und ihr auch on seid euch DuoQ zu boosten. Denke 15€ in dem verhältnis zu den spielen die wir machen werden ist wenig da es evtl ja schon ein paar divs werden ^^ (der smurf ist silber 4 also solltet ihr bronze-gold iwo sein)
LF DuoQ Boost EUW S3 -> G5
11/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, looking for someone, who could "carry" me to Gold 5 until next Monday. I prefer duoq though. Would only be able to pay in RP (otherwise I could not pay until end of the month). For any contact details post here or send me a message ! :)
[Buying] DuoQ Boost from SI to G5
09/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, im looking for a good player who can help me to reach Gold5, when i play with my friends (silver II/III) i gain about 10-15LP and lose 5-7LP. Pls respond with your Price and i gonna send u a PM if im interessted in your service. I can pay with Paypal or PSC, i gonna pay 50% when i accept your service and 50% when i hit Gold. Before i gonna accept, i want u to play 2games with me so i can decide if u can carry me or not. Last guy i trusted fed in first game, and also couldnt carry 2nd.
[Buying] DuoQ boost EUW
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Acc is Gold III with bad MMR, want to duoQ with a booster, 8-10 games. Dnt need skype just figure I learn enough in the teamfights anyway. I dont wann buy wins, just games. PM price or write it here