Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Account (Silver1-Gold4) [B] 9,3k Riot Points

Discussion on LoL Account (Silver1-Gold4) [B] 9,3k Riot Points within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
LoL Account (Silver1-Gold4) [B] 9,3k Riot Points

Hi,

I want to buy an LoL Account (Silver1-Gold5) for 9,3k Riot Points. The Account should have 50+ Champions and some filled runepages (ADC/Top/Jungle/Mid/Support).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LoL Account (Silver1-Gold4) [B] WoW GameTime 180Days
09/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte gern einen LoL Account (Silver1-Gold4) "kaufen". Ich biete hingegen WoW GameTime 180Days. Wäre schön, wenn der Account 50+ Champs hat. Skins sind recht unwichtig. Ein paar Runenseiten sollten auch vorhanden sein.
Selling Gold4 and Silver1 Account!
08/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Community, I am selling my LoL Accounts, because i stop playing for concentrate more on exams. The Gold4 Account just got all Champions except 2 and got many legendary skins and normal skins. The Silver1 Account got about 60 Champions and about 25 Skins. If you are interested, you can get pictures on skype after adding "mastermelle". Hope you enjoy ;)