Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to trade Riot Kayle Codes [EUW]

Discussion on Want to trade Riot Kayle Codes [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to trade Riot Kayle Codes [EUW]

Hey! I just got a few codes for Riot Kayle left working on EUW and I'm willing to trade them if possible. Looking for arctic ops varus (euw) codes especially. But I'm open for other offers aswell. Just tell me what you got
Old 09/06/2014, 02:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Haven't they expired now?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gamescom skin codes |||riot kayle+riot ward||| LOOK INSIDE
08/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
So , i'm selling gamescom skin codes which will unlock 2 skins and the champs(if you do not own them) Payment: Paypal:5 € Paysafecard: 5€ E*gold: 100 Here are some treasures i've made for you people: Treasure #255670 Available for buying Treasure #255671 Available for buying Treasure #255672 Available for buying
[Selling] Gamescom codes for Riot Ward Skin & Riot Squad Kayle
08/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MjUzWDQ1MA==/z/ECUAAOSwR LZT7GYD/$_57.GIF Hello, I've got some gamescom codes for sale, one code include Riot Ward Skin & Riot Squad Kayle Codes are avaiable for EUW and EUNE, I do not know what about NA. Payment Method: PayPal or Skrill Price for one code is 5€, I want to have 5€ clear so if you are sending money check that you are sending money to friends or family or pay fee.
[Selling] NEW Level 30 Accounts WITH 100 Refs [EUW+NA] and RIOT Ward + RIOT Kayle Skin Codes !!
08/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys, Today i want to sell some Level 30 Accounts . They all got 100 Refs and i got 30x of those. So it means they have : -Medival Twitch + TWITCH -Grey Warwick + WARWICK -4 RUNE Pages -16.975 RP AND - 27.500 IP I would sell one for 10 €
[Selling] SELLING 2 GAMESCOM CODES (RIOT KAYLE + RIOT WARD SKIN)
08/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Just make offers and the 2 best offers will get it, you can also write me a privat message and make an offer.