Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diamond 1 euw acc 161 skins all champs

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 1 euw acc 161 skins all champs

selling my diamond 1 acc i just find a job and i have no time to play
the acc got 161 skins all champs 20 rune pages and almost every summoner icon of the game

if u're interested pls add me on skype: davidgoncalves21

add me and i i'll show u the skins

Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the...
1 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] Diamond I Account, 34 Skins, 60ish games, Amazing MMR, 105 Champs, S3 Diamond
Like the title states I'm selling my smurf account. -Diamond I -33 Skins -105 Champs -Lots of runes -Only 65 games played -Amazing MMR ...
7 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] Acc Diamond 5 S4, Diamond border s3, All runes and champs, 20 rune pages, 50+ skins.
Hey people, I am selling the account like i mentioned in the thread title. It is currently diamond 5, was diamond 1 in season 3. Has around 50+...
Challenger account with diamond 1 team Diamond 5 soloq 50 skins all champs
LOL Diamond V account with Challenger Border and 50 skins + Diamond 1 3v3 Team League of Legends Diamond 5 soloq account with normal mmr +15-20, 8...
[Selling] Lol EuW Diamond II SoloQ Diamond V 3v3 102 champs 46 skins 17 rune pages+originalmail
Hi, I have to offer you Diamond II account on Euw with Original Email!! It is located on Eu West Ranked soloq: Diamond II : screenSHU - The...
9 Replies - League of Legends Trading