Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Trade my LoL account for Hearthstone account

Discussion on Trade my LoL account for Hearthstone account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade my LoL account for Hearthstone account

Hey guys , so i want to sell my Gold IV account. I've played many times and i'm more dedicated to Hearthstone . I have all champs except 6 (like urgot and stuff)

I've got a lot of skins , almost one for every champ

Any info pls contact me via Skype : joaofradique22

Cheers

« MT Lee Sin EUNE | ▲▲▲[EU/TUR/RUS][VOUCHED] FAST & SAFE ELOBOOSTING - Up to Diamond »

Similar Threads
[Trading] Trade my basic Hearthstone acc for a LoL account
08/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys! I'm selling/trading my old Hearthstone account for a League of Legends account. Take a look at my cards: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3wI7RtlHhmRcEhzS3RFRTlDUWc&usp=sha ring For any additional information PM me or add me on Skype: m181190. I will accept most means of payment. Thank you! :)
[Trading] Want to trade 1 or 2 LoL accounts for a hearthstone account.
08/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys, I got a league of legends account gold 3 promos to gold 2 which I will definitely win. The following information about this account: 53 champions and like 3 or 4 skins. It's on euw If you want pictures pm me. Also got an EUNE smurf account which is silver 1 and has around 14 champs and 2 runepages. Would like to trade 1 for a good hearthstone account or both for a great hearthstone account depends on how many legendaries it has. Skype: Slodderrrr Edit: Will accept psc as well...
[Trading] I Trade hearthstone ACCOUNT for cs go items on steam.
12/19/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Title. My steam is "ricardovinagre1" You can change the email of the account, no worries. :mofo:
[Selling] OR TRADE HEARTHSTONE BETA WITH EUW ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!
12/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Sell OR trade this HS beta key with good lol EUW account pm me with offers
[Trading] Trade full PBE account to Hearthstone EU Beta key
09/04/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
I'm up to trade: - My full PBE account (only 20-30 skins left there). full info i can provide throw skype, but be sure that's tasty. - To your Hearthstone EU Beta key http://imageshack.us/a/img594/4620/rnhq.png all those beta tests are closed, so i think that deal worth for both of us skype: uffjkee