Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SILVER III 8€ PAYPAL

Discussion on SILVER III 8€ PAYPAL within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SILVER III 8€ PAYPAL

SILVER III ACCOUNT with 80CHAMP

Hello Everyone

I want to sell this account fast , because i want stop league of legends to be concentration in school

I'm new here but I would sell my account

I give the main email and questions to be on with you!

So I'm selling

SILVER III 90P

72 WIN
67 LOSSE

23 Skin : The Mighty Jax , Pool Party Renekton , Pool Party Ziggs , Pulsefire Ezreal , HeadHunter Nidalee , Dragon Fist Lee Sin , Muay Thai Lee Sin , Acolyte Lee Sin , Heartseeker Vayne , Sheriff Caitlyn , Dragonwing Corki , Surprise Party FiddleStricks , Huntress Sivir , Tango Twisted Fate , Woad Ashe , Badger Teemo , Mad , scientist Singed , Battle Bunny Riven , Crimson Elite Talon , Shockblade Zed , Spellthief Lux , Riot Girl Tristana , Unchained Allistar , Caitlyn Artic Warfare ,

MY SKYPE : Riina.93 ( Ray' ~ / Riina ♥ )
Old 08/31/2014, 16:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

8€ i will buy it pn pls
Old 08/31/2014, 16:25   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

2 positive and wants other to pay first
Old 12/11/2014, 17:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
DONT TRADE!
HE IS A SCAMMER THAT STOLE MY MONEY WHEN HE LAST TRADED

HERE'S THE CHATLOG:

Chatlog with iseaxz / riina.93 - Pastebin.com

I know that its a bit much and not well formatted, but i didnt want to take dozens of screenshots.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VK: Silver V EUW Acc [S] Psc/PayPal
12/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Guten Tag, Ich verkaufe hier mein Freund sein League of Legends Account auf Euw der Account besittzt insgesamtt 127 Skins und hat 53 champs hier koennt ihr die Bilder sehen epvpImg: superb image hosting. epvpImg: superb image hosting. epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious. epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies! epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images! epvpImg: *nomnomnom*, we eat your images. epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
[Selling] SILVER III 8€ PAYPAL
09/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SILVER III ACCOUNT with 80CHAMP Hello Everyone I want to sell this account fast , because i want stop league of legends to be concentration in school I'm new here but I would sell my account I give the main email and questions to be on with you!
VK: Silver V EUW Acc [S] Psc/PayPal
05/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Guten Tag, Ich verkaufe hier mein Freund sein League of Legends Account auf Euw der Account besittzt insgesamtt 95 Skins und hat 53 champs hier koennt ihr die Bilder sehen epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious. epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! epvpImg: le image upload ^_^ epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh? epvpImg: superb image hosting. epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious. epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh?
[Buying] Silver III > Silver I [NA] [PAYPAL]
08/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Looking for a cheap boost from Silver III > Silver I. I believe I gain a fairly high amount of LP since I skipped Silver IV and went straight to III from Silver V. Looking for someone to do this asap. will contact the cheapest offer. found a booster to get the job done. thanks for the offers guys. /closed
WTS each 5b Silver = 10€ PSC/Paypal
12/07/2012 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
title, got 25b, each 5b = 10€ PSC/Paypal