Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW PLAT V ACC 40Eur

Discussion on EUW PLAT V ACC 40Eur within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW PLAT V ACC 40Eur

Euwest account Plat v (35LP),3 rune pages AD / AP / Tank Runes.
I can provide any kind of informations and i am the Main and only owner of this Account.

Skins/ Muay thai leesin,Striker Lucian,HeadHunter Nida,*Med.Twitch,Grey WW

I am looking for 70Euros for this acc
Add me @ skype Executiverx-8
Paypal only!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Kaufe Shiro2 Accounts + EQ 40EUR PSC
06/16/2014 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Suche Shiro2 accounts mit EQ wenns geht. Nur 105 Chars alles andere kann ich nicht gebrauchen. Gebe 40EUR PSC 50CHF etwa 40EUR. Schreibt gebote @push
[Buying] Looking for LEGIT acc, paying 40eur
01/18/2014 - WarRock Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, im looking for warrock legit accout, i can pay 40eur. -Paying with PayPal -MM Only (except you got high Black Market rating, no need for mm then) If you want to do a real trade i belive you dont have problem with my request's. Some ppl are telling me that they dont belive to mm's or had an bed exp with them ...hah, i mean... dont give me that...we all know that's a bull*hit. We got few really trusted mm's here on forum. Send me your offer's in pm, or do comment with offer. Thx :)
[Selling] Heartstone EU beta key for 40eur paypal
10/21/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 4 Replies
[Trading] I HAVE 40EUR PSC I WANT 40 EUR PAYPAL
08/26/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
As thread name said, I am in really rush thats why I am paying 1:1. I did like 3-4 succesfulled trades in here (2 are are in my ratio, one with user called Gallar who didnt gave me green yet) and I do not want to go first on this, paypal can be chargebacked so it is safe for you. I will send PSC after 10minutes of you sending me the money to make sure you did not send me money from the hacked paypal !! please let me know on forum #edit: i can also accept bitcoin or perfect money (then i...
[B] 40EUR PayPal [S] 50EUR Amazon
02/02/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Das Angebot steht im Thread-Titel. Nur via Request a Trade :) Bevorzugt Umcash-Services gesucht. -Bei unbekannten Umcashern truste ich auch gerne. Gebe da allerdings nicht first.