Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EuwBoosting by dia duo; fast, easy, cheap

Discussion on EuwBoosting by dia duo; fast, easy, cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EuwBoosting by dia duo; fast, easy, cheap

Dear summoners,

Is your ELO not the one you desire? Do you struggle with prices for boosts on untrustworthy sites? Do you wish to have a cheaper, transparent solution to raising your ELO to the end of the season? Then we are the ones you need!

Who we are

We are brothers from Switzerland, both students not earning too much. Still living in the same house, we are very close, analyzing lots of LoL games and having fun trying out new combos. Back in season 2, we struggled hitting diamond but as soon as the new season came out, we managed to play to D1 very fast. There we played in the higher segment (50-90pts) and now as we are busier with other things ‘only’ in the lower (20-50). Our goal is to put little on the side, as we cannot work a lot during the day; that’s why we are boosting now. Although this has a monetary background, we are still doing it for fun and at a very limited number of accounts. So be one of the first to contact us!
Our job
We like to keep everything transparent. I can understand people who struggle with paying in advance and giving their account information away. This is why we want to have real contracts, real support and direct contact to the boosters (us). The thing in making it a real thing in a legal way is security for both parties and that is what we stand for.

What we do

We are currently pushing accounts to platinum. The thing with pushing further is (in our experience) that customers cannot keep this elo anyways and will come again afterwards to get it pushed again, losing a lot of money. Besides, some of them are not happy about the prices and refuse to pay which is really nothing we want. For rewards/icons, we advise everyone to let it get pushed to mid plat or contact us before the end of the season.

How we do it

Having smurf accounts on every league allows us to play only few games to get higher in a very efficient way. Playing alone on smurfs can get very boring so we are trying to have fun and maybe leave some good impressions for you ingame

How it is done

1. Contact us via email with a short message
2. You will receive a response with a form, where you can fill out the needed information for us to make an offer.
3. You can either choose to accept the offer or – if there is one – tell us about cheaper offers. We will almost adjust our offers to beat any price you can find on boosting sites. The reason why we can do this is simply because we don’t have to pay for a domain and don’t take a provision as we do the pushing ourselves.
4. After accepting the offer, you will receive a confirmation and need you to give us your account information plus dates, when the boost should be done (keep in mind to leave us enough space, as we are very busy). Your payment will be done preferably while the account is boosted. After the boost is done, you get informed and you can access your account.

How safe is it?

Our experience showed us that almost no account get banned for boosting. We try to do it as safe as possible by using proxies and lose games/decrease kda on occasion (not to get a 100% win suddenly). This is especially easy for us to do because we duo.

Contact

Interested or do you have any questions? Email us!

We are also ready to play a tryout game if you like, but it will most likely not be the both of us at the same time, sorry for that

bm
Old 08/27/2014, 22:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can give vouches if you want!