Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

King rammus, ufo corki 14. lvl EUW

Discussion on King rammus, ufo corki 14. lvl EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 184/1/3
King rammus, ufo corki 14. lvl EUW

Selling/trading account, pm me offer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Ufo Corki and/or King Rammus
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey. Im kinda looking for an Account with King Rammus and/or Ufo Corki. I would prefer a level 30 Account. Unranked would be prefered. I dont really care about the champs or the runes it owns. Im mainly looking for those 2 skins. Dont offer me stuff like a Diamond V acc with 100 skins because im not going to pay that much money for a League Account. It can be level 1 with these skins but that would make it cheaper I guess? :)
[Buying] king rammus, or ufo corki
12/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
i would like an acc with one of these skins. at lvl 1 for $5 usd skype name rednimbuslol
[Selling] King Rammus, UFO Corki
11/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am looking to sell an account with UFO Corki and King Rammus, it also has riot blitzcrank and arcade hecarim. OCE Server Minimum of $50. Paypal only. Contact my skype - Bawwslfin
[Buying] Acc with UFO Corki & KING Rammus
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Im looking for a old account with ufo corki and king rammus, i dont care about level,skins,elo,champions, the only 2 requirement: must have those 2 skins must have original mail
[Selling] KING RAMMUS + UFO CORKI
05/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
The title says all (: I sell an account which has KING RAMMUS and UFO CORKI skins on it. The skins can be moved to your mainacc via Support! Server: EUW 18 Acc: Level 18 Original E-Mail: NO BECAUSE CLOSED BETA ACCOUNT