Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 5 smurf

Discussion on Plat 5 smurf within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 5 smurf

WTS platinum 5 smurf acc
Just dinged today
80%+ winratio
extremely high mmr
skipping divisions in plat for sure
17 champs , 1 skin
7300 IP,434 RP

offer me your price
skype d.marushchak

edit +34 LP PER RANKED WIN!!!

Tags
platinum, smurf, smurf acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] plat 1 smurf acc S3 plat border euw
08/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
as the title says im selling my plat 1 smurf acc on EuW. This acc isnt email validated so u can change it to whatever you want. (creator email was a fake one). It has been gold in S2 and plat in S3, currently sitting on ~40 lp plat1 on the ACC there are: 294 RP 2558 IP i can play it up to diamond 5 for 20€ extra added to the acc price. runes:
[Selling] EUW Smurf ACC Plat Border S3 and Plat 2 S4 77 Champs 2 Skins 3 Runespages
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, i´d like to sell one of my smurf accounts from League. The ACC has achieved Platinum Season 3 soloqueue and is currently placed at plat 2 with high mmr. The acc doesnt own a lot of champs, 77 to be exactly, and only got 2 skins which are poolparty lee sin and poolparty renekton. Offers are welcome. I´m accepting paypal only (you pay the fees) feel free to contact me on skype or per pm to get your questions solved.
[Trading] Plat 5 smurf(good mmr) for boost from plat 1 > dia 5 [EUW]
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will be giving a platinum 5 account to the one boosting me from platinum 1 to diamond 5 on the EUW server. I can also give a unranked account instead if you want that. If there is nobody that want to do it for one account, I can maybe give two accounts. The boost should be easy, I got most champs and runes. Message me or post your skype here. Only trusted people please(We can duo if not trusted).
[Trading] Plat 5 smurf(good mmr) for boost from plat 1 > dia 5 [EUW]
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will be giving a platinum 5 account to the one boosting me from platinum 1 to diamond 5 on the EUW server. I can also give a unranked account instead if you want that. If there is nobody that want to do it for one account, I can maybe give two accounts. The boost should be easy, I got most champs and runes. Message me or post your skype here. Only trusted people please(We can duo if not trusted).
Boosting/Coaching Bronze/silvers. Main Plat,Smurf Plat.
07/17/2013 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
As I said in the Title, I am both plat in Main and Smurf. Currently looking to make some money after 2-3 experience.