Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cs riven account for cs go skins

Discussion on cs riven account for cs go skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cs riven account for cs go skins

wtt cs riven account for cs go skins or fifa 15 pre order for pc
Old 08/25/2014, 01:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype lipa.dragos19
Old 08/25/2014, 01:05   #3

added
Old 08/25/2014, 01:30   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

add me on steam kekker124

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU WEST Plat II Account (Championship Riven, PAX Skins) 87 SKINS More info inside!!
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
I know, this account is new, and nobody would trust me, but i say here that im open to trade with a trusted middleman So, basically life is gettin serious for me, i have a girlfriend now and exams, university bla bla bla. This means i have no time to play this game anymore. Im trying to find someone who is really interested in this account. The account has: OVER 1 MILLION SKINSCORE BASED ON ELOPHANT (87 SKINS) (screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.) Pax Sivir, Zombie Brand,...
[Selling] Platinum I Account || All PAX Skins ||All TPA & SKT T1 Skins || CS RIVEN | 250+ Skins
08/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys i want to sell my eague f egends Account. The Account got 263 Skins and own All Champions. This Account own All SKT T1 Skin, All TPA Skins, All PAX Skins, CS Riven and got more then 60 Skins which you cant buy. The BEST offer wins: Starting Price: 100€ Insta-Buy: 165€ Current Offer: - For more informations just talk to me at Skype: xTheFiZZHD
[Selling] Level 30 NA LoL Account | 270+ Skins | 60 Legacy/LE Skins | Championship Riven
08/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm the original owner of the account just can't play league anymore due to ISP problems and lack of east coast servers, I've moved on to Dota 2 now. This account has Championship Riven and tons of rare/legacy skins... I've spent a lot of money on this account and it has 270+ skins... No pictures of all the skins that's time consuming but if you add me on skype i'll be happy to provide a live preview of the account ( through skype share screen or livestream). This account is silver...
[Selling] Diamond 4 Account, All Champs 57 Skins (Pax Jax, CS Riven, Riot Skins)
06/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, i am selling my Diamond 4 LoL Account. It has 0 LP current and an extremely high mmr. all champs owned, 16 rune pages, and 57 skins including very rares like cs riven and pax jax. If you are interested send me a PM with an offer or add my in skype: masterp-p-p, MM prefered BUMP bump