Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS me, as elo booster. Looking 4 accounts.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink WTS me, as elo booster. Looking 4 accounts.

Heya ladies.

As title says, im looking for an elo-job.

S3 D1, S4 D1, elo boosted tons of acc since S3...

I dont want scammers on my skype, or randoms who wants to get more money than normal trying to get succesfull as "manager" ( scammer i woulda say )

Friendly people who wants to take this serious, I have more than 15 hours per day to work in elo boost.

I can also coach, since I did this as well. Preferred bot lane and jungle.

Thanks a lot!

Feel free to add me.

« WTS euwest account 80 chars | [WTS] FAST & CHEAP ELOBOOST EUW »

Similar Threads
New Elo booster!!! Multiple Diamond accounts
12/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
We are elo boosters looking to get started in the scene. I will promise to charge less than any of the major boosters you can find. I am willing to boost up to diamond 5. My time is completely free so I can guarantee it will be quick. You can contact me through Skype: canyon.anderson1 Currently: Online Will price match anybody and go cheaper!!! Find someone and get a better deal here!!!! We now have 2 dedicated diamond booster your orders will be done in no time!!!
[Buying] Suche deutschen D1/Challenger Elo Booster [B] Refs/Accounts
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo zusammen, ich suche einen trusted, zuverlässigen Booster der möglichst aktiv ist und ebenfalls eine gute Kommunikation möglich ist. Ich biete regelmäßig Aufträge und würde in Referrals / Lvl 30 Accounts (frisch und unbenutzt) bezahlen. Ihr solltet möglichst bis D1 boosten können (bis D5 Booster dürfen sich auch melden). Details würden in Skype geklärt (gerne auch ein Boosting Team / DuoQ bros :mofo: ). Grüße
[Selling] Booster Boosting up to Plat 5 for cheap! | Also sell Teams and Accounts
02/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
NA/EUW/LAN Bronze V > Bronze IV is $10 Bronze IV > Bronze III : $10 Bronze III > Bronze II : $10 Bronze II > Bronze I : $10 Promotion To Silver: $20
[Selling] Skin Codes Seller - Booster - Accounts for Sale
06/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Welcome to medo shop Here All The Skins (Pax jax (1) - Pax Sivir (1) - Pax TF (1) ---> in Sale - Riot Singed(2) - Riot Graves (2)- Full Metal Rammus(1) ) (1) = How many i have Pax jax (20 euro) Pax Sivir (10 euro)
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...