Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sn0rlax referrals! - The easy way to rewards

Discussion on Sn0rlax referrals! - The easy way to rewards within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sn0rlax referrals! - The easy way to rewards

Looking for gfx

Who are we?
We are Sn0rlax referrals. We've just started business but our guys are handpicked. They do all have experience in the referrals business and knows what it takes. We strive to be the best referrals service on epvp.

Vouches?
We will do 5 vouches. 5xlvl5 referrals to prove we're honest and fast. Looking for high +tbm's to do it.

Why choose us?
We're cheap. We always try to adapt to the prices here at epvp. Our customer service is top. Customers are kings in our world.

ALL SERVERS !!

Prices
10 referrals = 3€
25 referrals = 5€
50 referrals = 10€
100 referrals = 22€
150 referrals = 30€
200 referrals = 38 €

Please keep in mind that if we have lots of orders, it could take a day or two. We try our hardest to get it done as fast as possible.

Contact
Old 08/19/2014, 23:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
I can vouche
feel free to pn me

// he will do some refs for me to test his service
Old 08/19/2014, 23:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
I can vouch if you need it.
Old 08/19/2014, 23:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
can vouch if needed

He's making me refs