Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diamond 2 EUW player looking to boost EUW player

Discussion on Diamond 2 EUW player looking to boost EUW player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 05/18/2016, 00:09   #46

elite*gold: 27
Bump, free to boost

Old 08/07/2016, 22:09   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Just Boosted me from Plat 5 to Plat 4

His jgling skills are on point !

Carried all 5 games in a row skipped plat 4 aswell and got Plat 3 !

Nice Customer Service aswell you wont regret getting boosted by him
Old 09/05/2016, 15:58   #48

elite*gold: 27
I am ready to take order

« CHALLENGER Rewards 3o3 / 10 wins + Slot | [H]2 Oce Acccounts [W] EUNE one »

Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Elo Boost by Diamond 1 Player
07/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
(negative rating explained here:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/trading/3321469-unberechtigte-negative-tbm.html -> got scammed) Hey there I am offering my elo boost services here. -About me- I am Diamond 1 Soloq and Diamond 1 5s, in addition to that I got a lot of experience in boosting, since I did it professionally in Season 3 (50+ Customers). I am capable of boosting any account up to Diamond 1. -Prices- Any Bronze Division: 8 Euro Any Silver Division: 10 Euro Any Gold Division:...
[Selling] Diamond 1 Player Boost | Up to Diamond | Cheap&Fast | EU Servers
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. My name is Arek, I am Diamond 1 player on EUW server. My main roles are Mid and Jungle. After playing over and over I realised that I am good enough to make some money for it. So here is my new Eloboost service. http://i.epvpimg.com/VNtIg.jpg Boost up to Diamond (EUW and EUNE servers) Prices (accounts that get at least 15LP/WIN) Bronze 10 per one division + promo series
Elo Boost from Diamond Player ; new
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, since I sold my Account (Diamond League) because I need Money for my first Car, I would like to offer my Elo Boost Service. Region : EUW / EUNE At the beginning I just want to boost you from Bronze 5 - Plat V All you need on your Account are viable Runes
Elo Boost from Diamond Player
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, since I sold my Account (Diamond League) because I need Money for my first Car, I would like to offer my Elo Boost Service. Region : EUW / EUNE At the beginning I just want to boost you from Bronze 5 - Plat V All you need on your Account are viable Runes
League boost (ELO-SERVICE) DIAMOND PLAYER BOOSTING UP TO DIAMOND 5
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello, I am BlackCleaver and this is my elo-service. I am Diamond 1 myself. I play on EUNE/EUW. And i will be boosting EUNE/EUW. Bronze - one division € 9 Silver - one division € 11 Gold - one divison € 16 Platinum - one division € 31 Diamond - one divison € 35