Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl 30 eune , silver 2 , nice skins 15eur only!

Discussion on Lvl 30 eune , silver 2 , nice skins 15eur only! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl 30 eune , silver 2 , nice skins 15eur only!

Hey there
I would like to sell one of my accounts which i dont need for a cool price.

Silver 2 - demoted for inactivity, gold mmr 25lp per win
Lvl 30
EUNE
35 champions - mostly ADC acc with cool adc skins
Skins :
Unchained Alistar
Nightmare Chogath
Primetime Draven
Sanguine Garen
Striker Lucian
Outback Renekton
Gangster Twitch
Aristocrat Vayne

Snow Day Ziggs - rare,no longer in shop

price is 15e , if u are trusted i go first .. if u are not trusted and have no recommends forget of me going first since i lost already 2 accounts like that

get your new good account for starting league of legends right now!

contact me on skype lolaccshop for more info
Old 08/24/2014, 16:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
bumpbump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] EUNE BRONZE2(100LP)NICE MMR 17/9W/L,MANY RARE NICE SKINS!!TO ANOTHER EUW/EUNE ACCOUNT
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo GUYS I HAVE BRONZE2 PROMOS IN BRONZE1 ACC WITH MANY SKINS (PULSEFIRE EZ,HEADLESS HECARIM,DRAGON FIST LEE ) INCLUDED, I want euw UNRANKED OR JUST ANY ELLO ACC,ALSO IT CAN BE EUNE UNRANKED ACC, 1. If its not unranked MUST OWN 40+CHAMPS, DONT OFFER ME Acc with 20 champs,i have main with nice ello acc and not interesting in silver acc with 20+champs, 2. Your acc can be bronze but with some champs and skins if possible 3. My acc has 37 Nice skins in skype ill link elophant, skype ira.viktor1...
[Selling] Nice EUNE ACC ALOT SKINS 100+ champs nice division
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
This photo set was shared via Share.Pho.to contact: PM
[Selling] NICE EUNE ACCOUNT! 68 CHAMPS, NICE SKINS!!
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ye, here's a screenshot for you of everything you need to know http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3899/scdh.jpg Its Silver V :) Pm me
[Selling] EUNE Account||Silver IV||ALOT of champions and TONS of limited skins||Nice nickname
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Im selling a loaded account with almost all of the champions and TONS of limtied and legacy skins. Pictures of the champions: http://i.imgur.com/Vrus5j1.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CYFhM8l.jpg The list of the skins: traditional karma-Availble only for those who owned karma before her remake! fullmetal jayce augumented singed tyrant swain
[Selling] League of legends Account EUNE | Silver III | Nice Skins | Cheap | Fast | PayPal
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there guys I'm selling my smurf on the EUNE I created to play with a friend, It's silver III with 50LP winning like 25 LP Per win so it's on a good MMR, it was gold in season 1 and silver in season 2, anyway, I am willing to sell it kinda cheap but not almost free, I am accepting offerts. I can show the account over team viewer and give the first email but I'm not willing to go first in any case. So here are some pictures of the account: http://i.imgur.com/m1eXssF.jpg ...