Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Gold boarder on TR Server

Discussion on [WTS] Gold boarder on TR Server within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Gold boarder on TR Server

Hello guys i want to sell my acc on TR Server im inactive now cause im playing Cs Go now

to my acc

- ~ 150rp
-20.000 + ep
- TR server
- Gold 4 on soloQ
- 13 rune pages
- 10+ skins (standard) for lee singot 2 skins
- some symbols
- 800+ normal wins
- 200+ ranked wins 180 loose

If u want i can upload a screenshot^^

if u interested just offer here or pm me (sry for my bad english)

push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Account Gold II.(Platin Boarder)
04/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, I want to sell this account(3000+ Wins overall). I am the original owner. The account has never experienced any safety issues. The verified email adress(+password) and the accountname and it's password are going to be sent to you after i've received the money. It contains: All Champions
[Buying] Platin oder Gold s3 Boarder acc
03/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
suche so einen mit platin oder gold boarder in s3 der acc braucht die regi mail plus willkommennachricht falls das enthalten ist könnt ihr euch melden wenn nicht dann nicht ^^
EUW GOLD with Gold boarder. 130 skins total. 17 rune pages, 26 different types of ru
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW GOLD4 with Gold boarder. 130 skins total. 17 rune pages, 26 different types of runes in full, 23 icons, 2 wardskins (deadfall, victorious) hi. i dont really play much anymore so im looking to sell my main account. im the original owner. iv been added twice by scammers (kujtix.b and eligijus4545) so there is no way im going 1st, im happy to bring in a middle man. im looking for around 300/350 euro for it. im more than happy to show the account and every skin if need be via skype. ...
[NA ONLY] Doing quick boosts too gold v (get your boarder before its too late!)
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey.. I'm a plat player looking to boost accounts too gold V, If I don't finish in a week you get a discount! Prices vary depending on your personal mmr. Add me on skype if you would like some information. Lolwintermits
[Selling] Diamond 1 - S2 Gold Boarder
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Looking to sell, please PM me with your offers. Will sell to best offer when I get home tonight. :pimp: http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a607/elsamah/ KGrHqZHJEEFIBTyImDRBSEEhhYy60_12_zps3fefd950.jpg http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a607/elsamah/ T2eC16JwsE9suwypCBSERW2Fjtw60_12_zps17390a50.jpg http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a607/elsamah/ T2eC16dHJFwFFZiQTNrYBSEEiKdSuQ60_12_zps7ee1ff92.jp g...