Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New cheapest boost !!! EU TURKEY RUSSIA

Discussion on New cheapest boost !!! EU TURKEY RUSSIA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New cheapest boost !!! EU TURKEY RUSSIA

Hello im D1 player from eu and im start to boosting for cheapest price ever !!!oneone

Bronze- 5 euro per division - 7 euro from 1 to silver
Silver - 8 euro per division - 10 euro to gold
Gold - 15 euro per divison - 15 euro to plat
Plat - 20 euro per division - 20 euro to diamond
Diamond - 35 euro per division : (max D1 dont boost in d1 )

looking for 2/3 vouch

ahh my skype towerlandboost
Old 08/16/2014, 22:43   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 130
Vouching for him

Old 08/17/2014, 00:39   #3

looking for orders
Old 08/17/2014, 04:44   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 375/3/3
played 5 games for me and LOST ALL.

Trolled on Purpose in Diamond
Old 08/17/2014, 14:57   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Good guy win game in diamond 2 promo to d 1 for 10 euro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheapest (5€,10€,15€,20€) eloboosting (Diamond I booster) [EUW/EUNE/Turkey/Russia]
05/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 38 Replies
Hello guys! I am a Master/Challenger player who decided to start his own fast, cheap and secure service. About me: Season 1: I was playing World of Warcraft Season 2: Platinum 1 Season 3: Diamond 1 Season 4: Diamond 1 + Challenger for a couple of week
[Selling] ELO Boost | Cheapest | Fast | EU/Turkey/Russia
11/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Hello! I am a current Diamond 1 player on EUW. I do not have any trouble to carry at any ELO, and have previously boosted and helped plenty of people to gain their desired rating. Contact Information: Skype: wikung E-Mail: [email protected] I WILL start as soon as we decided upon the deal I WILL NOT message any of your friends I WILL NOT tell anyone about you being boosted and will be very discrete
[Selling] Cheap ELO Boost [EUW/EUNE/TURKEY/RUSSIA]
05/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Cheap ELO Boost Why choose us ? - We guarantee at least one - two division per day. - We guarantee 0 reports while we are boosting your account. We will not talk anybody after the match. - Probably the cheapest elo boosting service ever. - Our boosters can duo Q with you (When available) - Your account information will kept safe - You can get your account back anytime you want. - If you dont trust us, you cant pay %50 of the price before boosting and the other half after the boosting...
[Selling] Eloboosting up to Gold / Boosting around Europe | Russia | Turkey | Cheapest prices
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Epvp! As I'am new here, I will give some divisions for free to some trusted members around here. My skype: AnnieBoost Seems I can't post images yet. Thanks and have a nice day!
[Selling] Fast ELO Boost D1 Player. EU/Turkey/Russia
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello! I am a current Diamond 1 player on EUW. I do not have any trouble to carry at any ELO, and have previously boosted and helped plenty of people to gain their desired rating. Contact Information: Skype: wikung E-Mail: [email protected] I WILL start as soon as we decided upon the deal I WILL NOT message any of your friends I WILL NOT tell anyone about you being boosted and will be very discrete