Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to get an EUW Riot Kayle in exchange for a boost

Discussion on Want to get an EUW Riot Kayle in exchange for a boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 166/0/0
Want to get an EUW Riot Kayle in exchange for a boost

The title says it all. If you have a Riot Kayle code for EUW add me on skype and we can work out a deal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sellling Riot kayle and Riot ward skin code Cheap
09/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey guys, selling both skins code. The price is 8.5 euros for both. THERE ARE DISCOUNTS NOW, FEEL FREE TO TO CONNECT ME You can get picture of the card with your name and everything. Add my skype for more info liadyogev242
[Trading] 2 Accounts with judgement kayle (level 14-17) on EUW for a skincode of riot kayle/
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey as the title im trading 2 accounts with judgement kayle (season 1) for a riot kayle/ward code. I have welcome emails of both accounts. I will go first if u are enough trusted
[Selling] Account with Pax tf Pax sivir riot gsg nasus riot singed silver kayle & much more
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey i want to sell my acc elophant link:Pickle's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats skype; hd.kurayshi Price Negitable