Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D5 NA | Diamond Border |All Champs | 130+/RARE | 20 Rune Pages | All Runes

Discussion on D5 NA | Diamond Border |All Champs | 130+/RARE | 20 Rune Pages | All Runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D5 NA | Diamond Border |All Champs | 130+/RARE | 20 Rune Pages | All Runes

The Account

All Champions Owned

20 Pages
(too lazy to screenshot all the runes, if you would like to see please PM)

Skins

More Skins that were not able to be uploaded

Mecha Malphite and Aatrox
spirit guard udyr, black frost anivia, neon strike vi
royal guard fiora, pentakill mordekaiser , sweeper alistar

Autowin: $400 USD

Extremely cheap for what the account actually has, it is easily worth double the price.

I have no problem with using a middleman or going first if you have good reputation on this site.

Please note that unless you have good reputation on this site, payment will have to be through PAYPAL GIFT with a NOTE. This is done to avoid fraudelent chargebacks after you have registered your e-mail to the account.

serious buyers only please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond Border Diamond 4 Account - 103 Champs 26 Skins 11 Rune Pages Lots of Runes
02/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As title says, it is a current Diamond 4 account, with the diamond border from last season. It still has high mmr (~20lp a win) so you can climb fast. It has all but I think 14 champs, I can get you a list if you are interested. Contact via skype if you are interested in the account : [email protected] RUNES Marks 2x Armor Pen 9x flat AD 9x Atc speed 1x Crit chance 9x Magic Pen
[Selling] Acc Diamond 5 S4, Diamond border s3, All runes and champs, 20 rune pages, 50+ skins.
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey people, I am selling the account like i mentioned in the thread title. It is currently diamond 5, was diamond 1 in season 3. Has around 50+ skins (2-3 legendary ones) the rest are 975ish skins. Also, has all runes available and has 20 rune pages (which is the maximum). It has all the champs and surplus of around 80k IP so u can name change all you want Anyways, thats about it when it comes to this account, if the price is right i can get it to diamond 1. Skype: GamersResort
[Selling] $125$ For ALL CHAMPS 20 RUNE PAGES(ALL RUNES) OVER 40 SKINS PLAT BORDER
04/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
You're not gonna find an account like this for cheaper than 200 dollars, add my skype to talk details It won't get cheaper. Like the title says it's a great account and ~20k IP on it also add my skype inf-cash SKYPE ID: inf-cash
[Selling] Diamond V - EUNE, Platinum Border S3, All champs, All runes, 20 rune pages, 100skins
02/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Im selling this god like account Info: Diamond V EUNE Platinum Border S3 All runes
[Na] 9 Rune Pages 61 Champs Silver Border (Rare Skins)
04/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
This is my account, My skype is TurnUpTheBass (blackshirt with phone) if interested. I can show the account on screenshare if you want too see. I have the email. Here is the list of skins Crimson Akali