Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GamesCom Riot Kayle

Discussion on GamesCom Riot Kayle within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GamesCom Riot Kayle

Looking for a code, if you have one PM me or add me on Skype 'dyrones'.
Old 08/13/2014, 13:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
There is No Codes anymore , The only way to redeem the Skin (kyle Riot and ward ) is by redeem the Ticket code into the Riot site , for more info read this :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Arcade Miss Fortune Riot Kayle GAMESCOM SKINS 2014
07/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
ich biete ihnen hier die 2 Skins, welche auf der Gamescom 2014 veröffentlicht werden, im Vorverkauf an! Es werden die Skins Arcade Miss Fortune und Riot Kayle zur Verfügung stehen, wenn man die Champions nicht hat gibts diese gratis dazu! Ich nehme Geld nur über Paypal oder Banküberweisung Schreibt mir eure Angebote hier oder über Skype.
[Selling] Account with Pax tf Pax sivir riot gsg nasus riot singed silver kayle & much more
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey i want to sell my acc elophant link:Pickle's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats skype; hd.kurayshi Price Negitable