Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW]Verkaufe Silber1 ACC (109 Champs)(45 Skins,Legendary/Rare)(9 Runenseiten)

Discussion on [EUW]Verkaufe Silber1 ACC (109 Champs)(45 Skins,Legendary/Rare)(9 Runenseiten) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [EUW]Verkaufe Silber1 ACC (109 Champs)(45 Skins,Legendary/Rare)(9 Runenseiten)

Hey, verkaufe meinen LoL Account, Silber1 hat 109 Champs, viele Skins und 9 Runenseiten.680 Normal Wins und 70 Ranked Wins. Auch seltene Beschwörersympole!
Warum ich mein Account verkauf? Einfach keine Lust mehr
Bei Interesse mich auf Skype adden : WangXiaoWangWang
Mfg Xiao

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rare+Legendary Skins / ALL Champs / 105+ Skins / 20 Rune Pages / Almost ALL Runes
06/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account was Silver season 1, Gold season 2, and Plat season 3. It was diamond in the preseason but has been decaying due to ranked inactivity (Acc has diamond MMR currently in low plat/gold at the moment). I am the original owner who doesn't have time for LoL anymore. Please feel free to ask any questions! Looking for around $300-350. Highlights: •Account Created in S1 (Currently Plat Border) •105+ Skins and Many Rare Skins! Includes rare skins such as Championship Riven,...
Rare SALE: Diamond III EUW, 112 Champs, 59 Skins (+ Legendary Skins), High MMR!
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello I am selling my main account on Europe West, with more than 112 champions and 59 skins including legendary and legacy skins on it. I have no time to play on it because of university, so i would love to give it to someone, who can have fun with it. I am the original owner of this account, the email adress is the original one. Profile Pic http://i.epvpimg.com/ZJUbd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/1EXNd.png
RARE SELLING Diamond III EUW, 112 Champs, 59 Skins (+ Legendary Skins), High MMR!
02/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I am selling my main account on Europe West, with more than 112 champions and 59 skins including legendary and legacy skins on it. I have no time to play on it because of university, so i would love to give it to someone, who can have fun with it. I am the original owner of this account, the email adress is the original one. Profile Pic http://i.epvpimg.com/ZJUbd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/1EXNd.png
[Selling] Lol Euw Acc/90+ Champs/15+ Legendary(Rare) Skins/60+ Normal Skins/CHEAP~20€
11/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey, like the Title say i want to sell my League of Legends Account. I stop playing the Game cause it wasnt making me Fun anymore. The Accaunt got 91 Champions (much of them are 6300 and 3150). I got every Halloween/Christmas Skins from 2012 and the Championship Skins. Also there are 60+ Normal Skins(for every Champ i own i got almost 1 Skins). It has 700 Wins and wasnt banned. The Orginal Email you get too. Also i only Accept PaySafeCard or E*Gold in worth of the Paysafecard. I think...
[Selling] Top League of Legends Account, 108 Champs, 11 Runenseiten, Legendary Skins and more
07/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Verkaufe wie im Titel steht einen Top League of Legends Account, Der Account hat folgende Eigenschaften: Season 2 Gold Season 3 Silver 1 715 Classic Normal Wins 57 Dominion Wins 7 ARAM Wins