Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Placement Matches (EUW)

Discussion on Placement Matches (EUW) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 08/12/2014, 01:52   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
20€ , guaruantee 9/1 or 10/0 or money back
Old 08/12/2014, 02:26   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
20 euros for guaranteed 8/10 at least! add my skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 5 Placement matches OCE
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Looking to buy 5 wins (needs to be 5/5) placement wins on OCE. Let me know what you can do :) Thanks!
Placement matches
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, just wanted to ask if theres someone out there whos making my(7 left) placement matches for ~2000 rp... I dont want to spend money for lol anymore but dont want to fail the placement games -.-... last season i was silver 1 and now i won 2 placement matches and had 1 loss prevented. thx ! :) DschiGgy
[Buying] WTB 10 Placement Matches EUW
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
hey guys iam looking for 10 placement matches. @ pre-seaon gold v - positive win - loss ratio ( 85/66 ) tell me ur offers :)
[Buying] EUW Placement Matches
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
I want to buy boost for my placement matches. Only played 1 game so 9 remains. I want at least 7 wins out of 9 games. Have FULL champion roster + 11 Rune pages full of tier 3 runes of every kind. Due to latest ban and ip thing we can duo if you prefer but it's up to you. (Actually i prefer to play duo because of the risk of getting banned or stolen acc) I can win my lane, cs and zoning is good but i lack of use my advantages mostly or global roaming and stuff. Anyways, waiting for...
[Buying] 10 Placement Matches. (NA)
10/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Looking for a booster to carry throughout the placement matches. I have many accounts that need their placement matches done to gold - If they are not gold after their placements, I want gold regardless. Leave your offers here, Thank you.