Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LF someone to make huge referralorder

Discussion on LF someone to make huge referralorder within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF someone to make huge referralorder

LF someone to make 500 referrals on one account, payment will be done after half of the referrals are done. PM me if interested.

Old 08/07/2014, 23:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 150
Lol the acc will be banned but np i can do it

« Platinum 2 Team on EUNE | SELL NORDIC GOLD 5 »

Similar Threads
LF Referralmaker to make a huge order for one of my customers.
07/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello community. I am looking for someone to make an order of 500 referrals for one of my customers, you will get 80% of the money. Contact me on skype and we can talk more there. Greatest regards, Doiits
Should I make a huge guide for MapleStory? :)
12/15/2008 - Maple Story - 2 Replies
I've been playing since the day of the Maple Global release, played both Maple Global and Maple Europe! Now, should I make a huge guide with all my collected knowledge? Builds, stats, skills, items... What you want!! Please tell me here if there is anything special you think I should write about, and also, vote in the poll whether I should do one at all! All answers will be worshiped. :handsdown: EDIT: I think it will be much on Pirates, stat and skillbuilds for them!
how to make a huge amount of money
04/13/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 19 Replies
Ok to begin with, you have to atleast have meteors for this to work now when you are in markets, set up a seller and sell meteors for 5cp each (yeah they sell but give it time ok), now if u want to do it quicker just sell meteor scrolls for 50cp so then 4 = 200cp, did u know that? and yeah they sell so 5m just got u 200cp, and if you found them thats a even bigger bonus. now when u have gained more then 27cp points, go to the CP selling chick in markets and buy as many XP balls as u can...