Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Plat 5 account with 1300 RP to change account name/whatever use, 3800 IP, and more

Discussion on NA Plat 5 account with 1300 RP to change account name/whatever use, 3800 IP, and more within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Plat 5 account with 1300 RP to change account name/whatever use, 3800 IP, and more

I have 72 champions, 1300 RP, 3800 IP, with many skins(including Dragon Blade Riven). Looking to sell this account, if you are interested private message me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Plat 5 account & Gold 3 account (earlier plat), very high mmr both! Cheap!
04/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling both accounts fast and cheap! Leave your skype name in comments and i'll add you and we can discuss prices etc. bump bump
[Selling] WTS Level 30 Plat 5 Account. ALL Champs. 30 Skins. 1300+ Normal Wins
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
WTS Level 30 Plat 4 NA Account 1368 Normal Wins 14747 IP All Teemo Skins (Always worth mentioning) Lots of elite skins (ex: Pulsefire Ezreal, firedance kog, nunu bot, firefighter trist etc.) Own Every Champ In good standing I am the ORIGINAL OWNER Here are some pics for proof:
Change plat 2 account to account who have Dia rewards
11/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi i'm change account platinum 2 to account who have Diamond rewards. Champions: 54 champions Skins: Phantom Karthus,Victoriuos Elise,Temple Jax,Mecha Kha'Zix,Woad King Darius,Traditional Lee Sin RP: 632 IP: 3758 Rune pages:2 AD Platinum rewards. Skype: anbuex
Change plat 2 account to account
11/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi i'm changing plat 2 account to championshipriven Champions: 54 Skins: Traditional Lee sin,Mecha Kha'Zix,Phantom Karthus,Victoriuos elise,Woad King Darius,Temple Jax 2 Rune pages. Platinum rewards -------- I want get championship riven for account. Contacts: Skype: anbuex
[BUY] ~1300 ELO account - EUW - PSC
04/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I'm here to buy an account for EUWest. I'm looking for a 1300 ELO account, around that. I will accept any lower, down to 1200. Will not pay extra for skins. Will not pay extra for runes or champions. Will not pay extra for RP or IP. Method of payment is PSC, up to 20 €. Remember that I will not pay 20€ if the account is not worth that money. Post here any options. I will not answer to PMs and don't add me on Skype, I will not respond. Regards.