Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze 2 81 LP to Silver 5 for $5.00 NA Server

Discussion on Bronze 2 81 LP to Silver 5 for $5.00 NA Server within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronze 2 81 LP to Silver 5 for $5.00 NA Server

Hello can anyone do this for me please?

Like title said, "Bronze 2 81 LP to Silver 5 for $5.00 NA Server"

Thank you
Old 08/05/2014, 10:12   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hey man skype me i can do it and start now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Bronze 1 - Silver V NA Server
09/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Looking for a Bronze 1 - Silver V boost. Server: NA server Must be trusted with at least 10 TBM. Time: must be started and completed asap.
NA Server Silver 5 to Bronze 5 drop
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I want someone to get my account from silver 5 to bronze 5. Cheapest price wins. Only trusted. Na Server
[WTS] ELO Boost Bronze/Silver NA server
01/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys and greetings from Canada! I am a student at a University that is currently on strike. I have been playing LoL for a bit over a year now and I would like to bring YOU out of "elo hell". Bronze 5/tier promotions $10 Bronze -> Silver $15 Silver/tier promotions $15 Silver -> Gold $20
[Buying] Bronze I to Silver 5 DuoQ NA server
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
$20 USD via paypal. I'm a premium user, been here for more than a year and have 100% positive TBM feedback. I'm also smurfing from gold on this account and I'm doing it for a friend or else I would just hire a booster to straight out boost it and be done with it. I've brought it from Bronze V to Bronze I on my own in the last week but this shit is taking way too long tbh. I had a guy agree to do it that I've duo'd with in the past but now he's MIA in Skype, so I'm offering someone else...
[Selling] Bronze-Silver boosting very cheap ( 5 € from bronze V to bronze IV)
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. Im boosting bronze-silver accounts with my friend. I accept paysafecards and skin codes for EAST Bronze divisions V-I - 5 € Bronze I - Silver V - 10 € Silver divisions V-I - 10 € Silver I to Gold V - 20 € http://tinypic.com/r/alk8j9/5