Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

change gold eune acc to bronze or silver euw

Discussion on change gold eune acc to bronze or silver euw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
change gold eune acc to bronze or silver euw

change gold 4 east acc (skins : yasuo , zed) to bronze or silver west acc , i dont need acc with skins , i want acc with good champions

guys i very need :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Bronze to Silver 7€, Silver to Gold 10€ EUW/EUNE
07/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys ! Let be honest, I am not the highest player here nor the fastest one. But I have plenty of time, so I can propose to you account boosting from Bronze to Silver for 7€ and Silver to Gold for 10€. in EUW/EUNE Price per division in Bronze 1.4€ Silver 2€
[Trading] GOLD V EUW TO BRONZE/SILVER EUW/EUNE
06/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As topic said i want to trade gold v euw acc to bronze silver eune/euw ipref muathay lee, or championship thresh if your acc has, btw waiting your offers skype ira.viktor1 (purple swag,Denmark) ,my acc have 2skins Bioforge Darius,Jade Dragon Wukong,some bonus icons:)
[Buying] UNRANKED/BRONZE/SILVER/GOLD EUNE
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello! i need a level 30 unranked, , bronze, silver or gold on eune. i can pay with paypal or we can trade my silver 3 on euw for your account. Contact me on skype: iseeyousleep
[Buying] Bronze I to Silver V or Gold V(EUNE)
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi. I have an account on EUNE that is currently in Bronze 1, 30LP. I have like 29 champions and if needed i can buy 1 or 2 new champions. I'd like it to be boosted to either Silver V or Gold V,depending on the price. I know that if you put the account in a 3v3 or 5v5 team and get 10 wins you will get the reward,though it is possible to get banned. So yeah,i'm waiting for offers.Thanks !
[Trading] EUNE 42 Champs Gold 4 for any bronze / silver account
09/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
2 Runpages Bought from a very trusted member . Any eu server even russias fine ;)