Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] League of Legends Boosting [Up to Challenger] [Affordable and Fast!]

Discussion on [NA] League of Legends Boosting [Up to Challenger] [Affordable and Fast!] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] League of Legends Boosting [Up to Challenger] [Affordable and Fast!]

Until I get 50 posts, my thread design --->

Hello everybody and welcome to my League of Legends Boosting services! Our site is currently being worked on and you can check it out below when it becomes open. My irl friends grouped up with me to create a boosting service that is for sure very affordable and very fast. These are people that are high diamond, and one is a challenger player for the higher type of boosts.

We are currently boosting in the NA region only, but will expand to other regions once our site becomes complete, and we have a bigger audience. We boost on your account from division to division or we can do a per game boost.

The prices are set in stone, but possibly for the first couple people who order, we can offer a minor discount.

Prices:
Bronze 5 --> Bronze 1 $12.50/Division
Bronze 1 --> Silver 5 $22.50
Silver 5 --> Silver 1 $17.50/Division
Silver 1 --> Gold 5 $30.00
Gold 5 --> Gold 1 $30.00/Division
Gold 1 --> Platinum 5 $60.00
Platinum 5 --> Platinum 1 $50.00/Division
Platinum 1 --> Diamond 5 $75.00
Diamond 5 --> Diamond 4 $90.00
Diamond 4 --> Diamond 3 $100.00
Diamond 3 --> Diamond 2 $120.00
Diamond 2 --> Diamond 1 $150.00

Placement Games:
Bronze Last Season --> $5.00/game
Silver Last Season --> $6.50/game
Gold Last Season --> $7.50/game
Platinum Last Season --> $10.00/game
Diamond Last Season --> $15.00/game

Prices will go up in the near future once the site becomes done and we begin advertising in other places. Also, depending on your LP gain, the price might go down or up.

Contact us:
My Skype Screen Name is Dextral | KhaosArts