Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE EUW BRONZE ELO BOOSTING

Discussion on FREE EUW BRONZE ELO BOOSTING within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FREE EUW BRONZE ELO BOOSTING

I am Plat 2 and offer a free elo boost to bronze players in EUW.
if you dont trust me i can offer you a gold 3 account as an exchange so you can play with your friends or whatever! just PM me

Tags
boosting, bronze, league account, smuring

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Boosting Bronze Elo EuW
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Guys, i would like to main Katarina and i would love to train her in Bronze Elo first. I will play Solo or DuoQs on your Account and I will win as many Games as possible. I think there will be a 80% Win Rate. I don't want any money or something. Your Account just need the Champion 'Katarina' and an AP Rune Page and ofc Level 30. If you think i want to scam watch my TBMs and notice that i got an Account witch is 500 $ worth it. So please dont spam things like this, they will be...
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info
[Selling] Free Bronze Boosting
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Free Elo EUW Boosting For Bronze Looking to boost 2-3 bronze accounts with a friend, on EUWEST, pref bronze 5 but bronze 3 at max, will guarantee them to silver and will not spend any IP/RP without permission No payment required, doing it with a friend, we have done this before and really enjoyed it. pm me for questions if you would like to talk Add Connor247 to skype :)
[Buying] Free Bronze V boosting and wtb bronze V account
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to mess around in bronze. So I want to buy a bronze V account or boost some people a couple games