Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Message to all the members who doing preorder to gamescom 2014 skins

Discussion on Message to all the members who doing preorder to gamescom 2014 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 171/0/6
Message to all the members who doing preorder to gamescom 2014 skins

Hello guys, I saw some peoples who trying to sell the arcade mf and riot kayle skin codes before they come out, kinda preorder.

Beware with this, cause u cant know on which servers excatly the code will work before they come out, just dont hurry with it, I will sell them for 3-5 euros each maybe less, I can't know exactly. after they will release, I will open a big thread about it like the past years, so no one need to hurry.

Aswell, not all of the peoples get this skins on the event, so I dont think it is fair to pay 15 euros to the sell for 2 codes and hoping that he will get them in 2-3 weeks, and all will be good.

Thanks for reading
Old 08/02/2014, 17:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Please use this section only to trade.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] >> Gamescom 2014 Skins Preorder <<
08/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hey Guys, I am attending Gamescom 2014 this year for 2 days so I'll be getting much rare skin codes from there. If you are interested and wanna buy some leave a message, we talk about a price and I'll bring you some codes
[Buying] Gamescom Skins 2014
08/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Moin, ich schaffe es leider dieses Jahr nicht zur Gamescom. Ich nehme an, es werden wieder Skins in Umnengen ausgeteilt. Wäre jemand so lieb, mir jeweils ein Skincode mitzunehmen? Wenn gewünscht, bezahle ich denjenigen auch. Falls jemand Interesse hat und mehr Infos will oder näheres ausmachen will, pn an mich bitte. Danke!
[Selling] Arcade Miss Fortune Riot Kayle GAMESCOM SKINS 2014
07/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
ich biete ihnen hier die 2 Skins, welche auf der Gamescom 2014 veröffentlicht werden, im Vorverkauf an! Es werden die Skins Arcade Miss Fortune und Riot Kayle zur Verfügung stehen, wenn man die Champions nicht hat gibts diese gratis dazu! Ich nehme Geld nur über Paypal oder Banküberweisung Schreibt mir eure Angebote hier oder über Skype.
Im trading a good acc with gamescom skins for just a ticket with the gamescom skins !
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys im trading an NA LoL Account: 30lvl, 1100wins, 75champs, 5skin + Arcade Hecarim + Riot Blitz. For a Gaescom code for the EuNordic and East Server (arcade hecarim+ riot blitz). So im trading an acc and the 2 kins for just a ticket eith the 2 skin. Great offer ! also with MM, skype,.. what you want :D