Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUW UNRANKED BEAST ACCOUNT!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW UNRANKED BEAST ACCOUNT!

Hello people! So i'm selling a BEAST Account on EUW , for smurfs , for new people that are lazy to get champions and runes and for anyone who ever wants it. Here are the rules of buying account from me :

So now, after you read all the rules, and you agree with them , here's what the account has :

Champions : 109 ( ALOT, basically around ~ 19 missing i think )
Runes : 11 Rune Pages:
Skins :
4 WIN - IP - Boost
LEAGUE : UNRANKED ( NO RANKS IN PREVIOUS SEAOSNS TOO, SO LITERALLY UNRANKED )
6.7K IP ( so one more champion )
2.4k RP ( So you can name change, or do what ever u want with it )

Add me on skype : tom.august33 And hit me with offers, or offer here or in PM.

P.S. The account is verrified, and it comes with email, and all info of the email

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Played on this account! AWESOME ONE !

Old   #3

#BUMP STILL ON SALE HIT ME WITH OFFERS
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Since its unranked, do you get mixed together with other unranked 30's or how does the game-finding work?

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corillo View Post
Since its unranked, do you get mixed together with other unranked 30's or how does the game-finding work?
First matches you play against unranked , than if you win, you go against higher elo etc.
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good luck with it, Posts
Old   #7

#BUMP
Old   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

"When sending money , you must send NOT as a friend/family member, and in comment box add the text that i will quote in red "I'm buying virtual goods(NOT physical) in the amount of X. The goods im buying are not downloadable in any way. I am the owner of this paypal account and I authorise this payment. I won't dispute/claim this transaction and i don't need a refund." , whatsoever , if you dont agree to add this ,then ,account cannot be sold."

When you want us to do this, it basically means we have no chance of getting money back if you choose to recover the account, and there's nothing we can do about it lol.

Original email won't help a jacksht, since riot won't trust a SECOND person trying to recover it from a different IP than the original x)
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbq1337 View Post
"When sending money , you must send NOT as a friend/family member, and in comment box add the text that i will quote in red "I'm buying virtual goods(NOT physical) in the amount of X. The goods im buying are not downloadable in any way. I am the owner of this paypal account and I authorise this payment. I won't dispute/claim this transaction and i don't need a refund." , whatsoever , if you dont agree to add this ,then ,account cannot be sold."

When you want us to do this, it basically means we have no chance of getting money back if you choose to recover the account, and there's nothing we can do about it lol.

Original email won't help a jacksht, since riot won't trust a SECOND person trying to recover it from a different IP than the original x)
Well i actually do that just to not get limited. I already had 2 account shops opened. As you can see i used this rule too. Noone ever had trouble. So please dont black word me without anything that is true please. Peace
#BUMP
Old   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Okay
Old   #11

#BUMP
Old   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought one account from him yday , trusted guy. =)
Old   #13

#BUMP
Old   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Scammer, gets your money and removes you on skype.