Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>Diamond 5 Smurf, with Plat Border NA SERVER!

Discussion on S>Diamond 5 Smurf, with Plat Border NA SERVER! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Arrow S>Diamond 5 Smurf, with Plat Border NA SERVER!

Hello,

I have a Diamond 5 account with a season 3 Platinum border for sale on NA SERVER

It has 86 Champions

Good amount of skins!

7 Rune pages

1398IP and 3400RP

I will provide you with the Verified email and will use an OMM

Have not done referrals yet, so you can still recieve FULL REWARDS!- can give you a discount if bought through me if you buy the account!

Please leave offers below or add me on skype<<<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Smurf account Diamond border(Soloq)Plat 3 atm. 59 champions 6 Skins(5x Rare)S1 Kayle
07/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey im selling a smurf account. It will come with the orginial email. It's currently in plat 3. Skins on it: Victorious Elise Riot Blitz Victorious janna Bandito fiddlesticks Judgment kayle
[Selling] Smurf Plat 3, 26 champions, (Rare)3 skins,Diamond border, D1 last season.
07/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey selling a smurf account. Have reg email.(Not welcome mail) The account has good mmr (D1 last season) Lp gain 25-30 ea game. It is Platnium diviison 2 atm. Takings offers currently. Skins:
[Selling] Diamond 5 S4 (Plat Border S3) Smurf account - EUW - CHEAP&FAST!!
06/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
---
[Selling] EUW Smurf ACC Plat Border S3 and Plat 2 S4 77 Champs 2 Skins 3 Runespages
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, i´d like to sell one of my smurf accounts from League. The ACC has achieved Platinum Season 3 soloqueue and is currently placed at plat 2 with high mmr. The acc doesnt own a lot of champs, 77 to be exactly, and only got 2 skins which are poolparty lee sin and poolparty renekton. Offers are welcome. I´m accepting paypal only (you pay the fees) feel free to contact me on skype or per pm to get your questions solved.
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were. All other information are on screens below champs http://i.imgur.com/mGl7Xck.jpg runes http://i.imgur.com/HzfpGYp.jpg skins...