Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild wars 2 account, steam account and maplestory account, want league accounts

Discussion on Guild wars 2 account, steam account and maplestory account, want league accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guild wars 2 account, steam account and maplestory account, want league accounts

Games i have the whole arma 2 set, burnout paradise the ultimate box, all the bioshocks, both borderlands which are both goty, cod 4, cod ghosts, cod mw3, counter strike, counter strike source, (banned from cs go), crysis 2, day of defeat source, dead space, skyrim legendary edition, garrys mod, full half life set, l4d2, medal of honor, mirrors edge, mount and blade warband, payday the heist, portal 2, saints row 4, team fortress classic, unreal tournament 3 and zombie shooter. asking for at least plat. negotiable

Maplestory account has a level 110 and 4 high levels don't remember the levels on the top of my head.

Guild wars account is like brand new. barely even played on it.

Hoping for some league accounts gold 2 and up is what im asking for or even someone who's boosting. all of them are seperate offers but if the offer i'm getting is good enough i may give 2 or all of them.