Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Sale Service

Discussion on Account Sale Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 273
Account Sale Service

Hallo,

Vorwort: Der Grund warum ich diesen Thread erstelle ist, weil ich beobachtet habe das viele ihren League of Legends Account sehr schlecht anbieten z.B. ohne Screens und genauere wichtige Details die der "Kunde" aber gerne erfahren möchte oder auch der viel zu hohe Preisansatz auf dem kein Interesse ensteht. Dadurch werden TOP Accounts zu Dumpingpreisen verkauft. Außerdem haben neue Leute bzw. Leute ohne Bewertungen nicht die selben Möglichkeiten, wie Leute mit höheren Bewertungen.

Ich möchte euch Hier einen Service Anbieten mit dem ihr den höchstmöglichen Preis für euren Account erzielen könnt.

1. Analyse des Accounts (Gutachten mit Preisfeststellung)
2. ggf. Eloboost meinerseits bis Gold
3. Übersichtliches abscreenen des Accounts mit allen wichtigen Details
4. Verkauf in einem separaten Thread

Alles geschieht natürlich in Absprache mit euch (Besitzer)

Ich verlange für diesen Service inkl. Eloboost nur eine kleine "Maklerprovision" die in höhe des endgültigem Verkaufspreises in voraus abgesprochen wird. (Natürlich ist diese so angelegt das ich im nachhinein immer noch mehr davon habt als wenn ihr den Account selber eingestellt hättet)

Das ganze wird nur für EUW Angeboten! (Später folgen weitere Server)

Ich würde gerne dem ersten das Paket kostenlos anbieten um euch von dem ganzen hier zu Überzeugen.

Cheers Evo'

English Translation :

Hi there,

The reason I created this thread is because I saw that a lot of people offer their League of Legends Account wrong, they forget important details which the 'customer' probably want to know too high price no screens are not wakeing the interesst of customers . a lot of TOP accounts are sold at dumping prices. In addition, new people or people without ratings don't have the same opportunities as people with higher ratings.

1. analysis of the account (certificate with price determination)
2 If necessary Eloboost to gold
3 screen the account with all the important details
4 sale in a separate thread

Everything happens naturally in consultation with you (owner)

I just will get a small part of the price i sold the account (you will have anyway more than if you have sold it allone)

ONLY FOR EUW (some more server will be added soon)

I would like to offer the first package for free to show you how it work

Cheers Evo'
Old 10/04/2014, 15:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 107/0/2
GUYS DON'T TRUST HIM PLEASE THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER
i get scammed by this elitepvp account : Evo'
i have been too dumb to don't request a trade in elite pvp coz of his TBM 29/0/0 before trade in paypal, but i have all proof needed to proove he scammed me. So guys be careful please ! If u don't request a trade in elite pvp first he will surely scamm u, because then u will not be able to TBM him so care plz !!!!!