Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*Sell Challenger Account REGION TR !*

Discussion on *Sell Challenger Account REGION TR !* within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*Sell Challenger Account REGION TR !*

Sell Challenger Account TR If you transfer back to euw you will be placed into Diamond 2 , i have mostly all champs and a lot of skins .

Price Negotiable but i want more than 50euros.

« p1 -> D5 | D5 - D4 »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell Challenger Account !
07/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
If somebody want a Challenger Account on TR and if you transfer back to EUW this Account is d2 50lp pm me or add me in skype:leesinftw I sell this account very cheap or i can trade with a unranked account or a other good Account . :) ~ 100 Euros
Sell Challenger Account !
07/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
If you are interested add me in skype ! :) The Account have more than 150 lp on Challenger ! SkypeID:leesinftw http://i.epvpimg.com/O0JKd.png
[Buying] Challenger spot - Any team - Any region
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'll go first if you're trusted Chuck a post here if you're able to. Thanks, Ketta
[Selling] NA - Rank 1 Team In the Entire Region - 3v3 Challenger Slots
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Rank 1 Team Challenger slots on NA server 3v3, the team might also end up in Challenger 5v5 sometime, so this is quite big. Price will be negotiable but don't expect it to be cheap. I will go first and invite you, if you dont pay I can just kick :) mutual trust is required. b
[Selling] A New CHALLENGER ACCOUNT FOR SELL!(EU)
07/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 29 Replies
Hey Guys! i just bought this challenger account and now i want to sell it!! if you are intrested post your skype here and we will trade!! i can sharescreen and everythings you need! accept only paypal and skrill moneybookers Some info: