Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

## DuoQ-Weekend Bronze 5 - Gold 1 2€/Geam ##

Discussion on ## DuoQ-Weekend Bronze 5 - Gold 1 2€/Geam ## within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
## DuoQ-Weekend Bronze 5 - Gold 1 2€/Geam ##

Hey,

I wanna start a Elo Boost Service and this is a kinda Vouch Thread.

This Weekend i offer you a DuoQ Boost from Bronze 5 - Gold 1

2€ each Game/Win

Paypal/PSC

PN me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW DuoQ Bronze V - Gold I
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys I open here my new DuoQ Boost service. Ill able to carry from Bronze V - Gold I. At the beginning of this service i wont make prices... Just have some fun with you and when it gets trusted perhaps ill want some little money for some games.
BRONZE V UP TO Silver/Gold for NOTHING. THIS WEEKEND.
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, since im Banned untill Monday for 2 Leaves i decided to play someones Account to Silver/Gold from Bronze. S3 i was Diamond 1 and my Smurf Diamond 2. This Season im Diamond 2 and my Smurf is Platin1. If you want to get Pushed for NOTHING. You can add me in Skype "schakepower" or via PN here.
[Selling] DuoQ 2€/Game | only this Weekend!
03/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Offering a Weekend special to bring up my Boost-Service. EUW ONLY! 2€ under Gold I per Game 3€ above Gold I per Game Skype: BackTooBasics
[S] DuoQ Partner Bronze to Gold.
06/24/2013 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
also wie im titel schon erwähnt ich suche ein duoq partner für bronze to gold, bin normalerweiße auch nur ein durchschnittlicher Spieler (Silber), nicht der überpro, aber auch nicht schlecht. hab einen smurf auf silber1 jedoch kaum champions bin von unranked direkt auf silber gerutscht, jedoch auf meinem waren es damals 1100 elo und wurde in bronze 5 gepackt g_Ghttp://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/18129553 666703pvdue837qn.jpg naja wie auch immer, würde mich auf rückmeldungen freuen, bin...