Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering Elo Boost for Reffs [Chall s3, Diamond II s4 player]

Discussion on Offering Elo Boost for Reffs [Chall s3, Diamond II s4 player] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering Elo Boost for Reffs [Chall s3, Diamond II s4 player]

Title,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond II EUW Player offering placement boost 20€
01/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Dear elitepvpers, I am a semi-professional player who's offering placement and league boost for very nice price. My solo queue stats were : S1 GOLD, S2 about 2100ELO and s3 Diamond II 50LP+ I'd be glad to take some orders, no more than 3-4 all the boost will be done in 24hrs. I can offer 10/9 (wins) or money back guarantee. Bronze V - Silver V 5€/division Silver V - Gold V 10€ /division
Diamond I player offering boost [Looking 4 Vouches]
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Hello, I am a challanger 3v3 and Diamond I solo player on my own, kinda in needing of money to get harrowing skins at the end of Oct so I've diceded to offer some elo boost to Gold V. These are the prices for the very first customers at WEEK #1 Bronze V - I 5€ Silver V Promo - 7€ Silver V - I 10€ Gold V Promo 15€ Gold V - II 20€ Gold II - Plat V Promo 30€
[Selling] EXPERIENCED DIAMOND PLAYER. Offering elo boost/coaching services
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a Diamond I player in the NA server, I’m offering elo boosting on NA only and coaching on NA, LAN, LAS, BR, EUW. Here is my information: I have a lot of experience boosting since I have been doing this for a few months and I work for a boosting site as well, I can provide proofs on skype for you to know that this is 100% safe. Regarding boosting: 1.- I can boost from any tier/division to any tier/division (from Bronze V to Diamond I) 2.- You can set a schedule for me to...
[Selling] Diamond player offering elo boost/coaching services
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
This thread is outdated, check out http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2991584-na-diamond-i-player-offering-elo-boo sting-coaching-services.html#post26144665 for the updated thread.
2300 Diamond Player Offering Elo boost!
10/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello epvpers! **************FOR NA ONLY****************** My duo queue partner and have I decided to start a ELO boosting service for what we consider low prices. We both love playing the game, but ranked has gotten a little stale at 2300 ELO. I am a 2500 ELO player as a AP and AD Carry, and my duo queue partner is 2500 solo top only. We have both completed many jobs before. We can boost from 0 - 2000 very efficiently.