Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum Account

Discussion on Platinum Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum Account

LvL30 with 453 RP and 11454 IP

All Champions owned!

Wtih 20 Rune pages:

With 83 Skins!

Season 3 Victorious Ward Skin!

Contact me PM or Skype = spartakexer

Contact me for your price offer or bid here.

Please do not try to scam or anything you waste your and my time!
Old 07/26/2014, 20:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wow this is really a good account to buy
Old 07/26/2014, 20:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Price

Price?
Old 07/26/2014, 20:38   #4

Well calculate your self how much does ti costs, if you look all the screenshoots links you can see how much is it worth then propose your price for it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes pages, and 78 champions. Skins list: Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise,Judgement Kayle,Forsaken Olaf,Lumber Jack Sion,Riot Girl Tristana. Account includes Platinum rewards from season 3( Victorious Elise skin, Platinum board, Platinum Icon, and more.) After paying, I will change the account's email to yours email, and your email will become the...
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
04/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes pages, and 78 champions. Skins list: Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise,Judgement Kayle,Forsaken Olaf,Lumber Jack Sion,Riot Girl Tristana. Account includes Platinum rewards from season 3( Victorious Elise skin, Platinum board, Platinum Icon, and more.) After paying, I will change the account's email to yours email, and your email will become the...
[Trading] WTT Plat IV EUW Account for EUNE Platinum/Diamond Account Should be s3 Platinum/Diamo
04/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTT Plat IV EUW Account for EUNE Platinum/Diamond Account Should be s3 Platinum/Diamond too. Plat IV Account It has 35 champions/many 6300 ip champs. Skins : Unchained Alistar Riot Girl Tristana Mecha KhaŹix Victorius Elise Dragon First Lee Sin Intrested , add skype :lollpea21
[Selling] Lol Euw Gold V account ( S1 Platinum, S2 Platinum ) 99 Champs 36 skins+original email
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have account to sell. Euw acc with possiblity of transfer to Eune, NA and Brasil. I give original email!!! Current season 3 division is Gold V : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Season 1 Platinum Season 2 Platinum It has 99 Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. It has 36 Skins: 1.Dragon Fist Lee Sin 2.Ironscale Shyvana
WTS Level 30 NA Platinum V account | Platinum Load Screen Border $160 [CHEAP]
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
aaaaa