Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PAX TF Skin card

Discussion on PAX TF Skin card within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PAX TF Skin card

Anyone selling it? High TBM Legit please.
Old 07/24/2014, 11:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
The Black Market: 241/0/0
All codes got disabled ->

You won't ever be able to buy PAX TF again.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Looking for LoL Skin Card ( To use my skin codes )
07/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So I have many skin codes that I was selling but sadly riot deactivated all the codes so I can't use my codes I have many codes if you can help me ( Riot K9 Nasus , Pax Sivir , Pax Jax , Riot Singed , Pax TF I have those ) But I need a card to active those code if you are willing to help me I give you all of my other codes.. if you are interested just pm me.
[Buying] Physical Card Any Rare Skin
06/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
im looking for used physical card and im from turkey.if you wanna sell it and ship it to me feel free to add my skype thanks all ##
[Buying] Skin Code Card - Physical (ALL SKIN CODES)
09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/0AXcegv.png I want to buy : - Skin cards (Physical form - not code) - Skin cards have to be used (I don't want to pay high amount for code - already got skins on my account) - You can blur the code with marker or some paint. - I want cards only for collectors needs. I don't need the code! Skin cards i am still looking for : - Pax Twisted Fate
Verkaufe Gamescom Skin Card
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute, ihr bietet hier auf Riot Blitzcrank und Arcade Hecarim, welche auf der Gamescom 2013 angeboten werden. Es wird nur eine begrenzte Anzahl an Codes geben und ein wer Blitzcrank oder Hecarim nicht besitzt bekommt diese extra unlocked. Insgesamt kann man also bis zu 4040RP, da: sie sparen mehr als 20 Euro!! 790RP (Blitzcrank) 975RP (Riot Blitzcrank) 975RP (Hecarim) 1300RP (Arcade Hecarim) Der Code muss spätestens bis zum 28. August bezahlt werden, da er sonst verfällt! ...
[S]Rammus skin card [B]Psc
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
titel sagt alles