Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WANT TO JOIN BOOSTIN TEAM/ SOMEONE WHO CAN PROVIDE JOBS

Discussion on WANT TO JOIN BOOSTIN TEAM/ SOMEONE WHO CAN PROVIDE JOBS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WANT TO JOIN BOOSTIN TEAM/ SOMEONE WHO CAN PROVIDE JOBS

Hello, I am looking to join a boosting company. I have already previously worked at a few, but had to quit them unfortunately due to having to finish my finals.
Since i finished them, I am avaliable to boost again, up to 8+hours daily.
I can boost on EUW, EU N&E and TR.

For more info, add me on skype: Pinhos_

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF People/Companies to Provide me with Boosting Jobs I am High D1 [NA ONLY]
05/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for people to provide me with jobs for boosting. I am a high D1 player and will only boost on the NA server. Looking for payments with about at least 80%/20% depending on the job. Please contact me on my skype: exasperation3
Want to join Booster Team for Bronze/Silver Jobs
11/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
currently Plat 5 with a Plat 2 MMR, hit me up if you some company needs a low elo pusher, vouche games included
[Buying] Searching for a boosting service to provide me jobs D1 booster
08/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi. Im looking for somebody who can hire me into their service and provide jobs on EU servers. I am D1 player, PM me if you are interested and got free slots on your booster roster. I can start boosting right away See ya
[Selling] Komplettes Team Elo Boostin EUW EUNE
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi Guys we do a fast and trusted Elo-Boosting for you. (2 Diamond I Players and 2 Plat II Players). How does it work? 1. You request a Trade for this Topic and log in your Account via Teamviewer for us. 2. You can change the passwort and we playing for you (if we dc you have to log again). 3. You send the money via PayPal ( just by trusted Usern this way all others have to pay before!) 4. You have your new Division we our money. Prices:
[RECRUIT] Search for EO Team i provide everything.
03/22/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
I have a vps server Domain : www.elite4demons.com Need a good team , to create a good server :) MSG Me or add me [email protected] Please no noobs